August 3, 2013

Pics of the ROLa Naoko interview.

Obviously my Japanese is nowhere near where it needs to be get this interview translated, but here are some pics of the cover of the magazine, the layout and a smaller pic where Naoko makes an appearance, her first in about 11 years!! I will link to a translation once it become available, but meanwhile, you can enjoy looking at the pretty Sailor Moon illustration. I guess we're all disappointed that it's not a new drawing, but it's still exciting to see it all coming back! :'D

All the feels being a Moonie right now! 

August 3, 2013

Pics of the ROLa Naoko interview.

Obviously my Japanese is nowhere near where it needs to be get this interview translated, but here are some pics of the cover of the magazine, the layout and a smaller pic where Naoko makes an appearance, her first in about 11 years!! I will link to a translation once it become available, but meanwhile, you can enjoy looking at the pretty Sailor Moon illustration. I guess we're all disappointed that it's not a new drawing, but it's still exciting to see it all coming back! :'D

All the feels being a Moonie right now!