June 23, 2013

Tokyo Toy Fair video.

We've seen a bunch of pics of the Tokyo Toy fair, but here is a vid with a look at the Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury S.H. Figurarts at the display where they showcased them in last week. I don't know, I just get excited about seeing Sailor Moon out and about in shows and stuff. It's been so long since we've had her appear at any event, I feel like this comeback is going to be amazing n.n!!


June 23, 2013

Tokyo Toy Fair video.

We've seen a bunch of pics of the Tokyo Toy fair, but here is a vid with a look at the Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury S.H. Figurarts at the display where they showcased them in last week. I don't know, I just get excited about seeing Sailor Moon out and about in shows and stuff. It's been so long since we've had her appear at any event, I feel like this comeback is going to be amazing n.n!!