October 31, 2012

SM vs. Real Life Volume 11: Spiral Heart Moon Rod vs. Royal Scepter!

If you've seen this section of the SMObss before, you know the SM vs. Real Life are random entries where I post pictures of places or situations and compare them to other "Moonesque" things. It's one of my favorite sections of the blog because I love to find things that are totally unrelated and link them back to our favorite series! I LAWL so much. Hope this one's fun for you too xD!

This time, I found the Queen of England's Crown jewels to have a matching equivalent in the Moonieverse! Of course, all queens need teh shinnies, and Queen Elizabeth II has the biggest and sparkliest of them all but..... HER SHINNIES HAVE NO POWERS! Lawlage. Anyway. I'm specifically talking about her scepter. It has a slightly familiar profile, which we can see in the picture below.


What's that? You can't see it?
HOW ABOUT NOW!??!?! :D!

Right??? RRIIIGGGHHHTT??? 
The Queen of England is totally a Moonie. (No she's not but let my imagination fly freely :D!)

Anyway, just a fun little post. XD! I love to live in the Moonieverse :3

October 31, 2012

SM vs. Real Life Volume 11: Spiral Heart Moon Rod vs. Royal Scepter!

If you've seen this section of the SMObss before, you know the SM vs. Real Life are random entries where I post pictures of places or situations and compare them to other "Moonesque" things. It's one of my favorite sections of the blog because I love to find things that are totally unrelated and link them back to our favorite series! I LAWL so much. Hope this one's fun for you too xD!

This time, I found the Queen of England's Crown jewels to have a matching equivalent in the Moonieverse! Of course, all queens need teh shinnies, and Queen Elizabeth II has the biggest and sparkliest of them all but..... HER SHINNIES HAVE NO POWERS! Lawlage. Anyway. I'm specifically talking about her scepter. It has a slightly familiar profile, which we can see in the picture below.


What's that? You can't see it?
HOW ABOUT NOW!??!?! :D!

Right??? RRIIIGGGHHHTT??? 
The Queen of England is totally a Moonie. (No she's not but let my imagination fly freely :D!)

Anyway, just a fun little post. XD! I love to live in the Moonieverse :3