October 17, 2012

Quck Post: Box set pics.

Kodansha's official twitter shared these earlier today! Amazing shots of their warehouse receiving a HUGE shipment of the new Sailor Moon manga boxset! I normally don't blog just random pics, but I really think this is something special. It is very seldom that big companies share behind the scenes pics (specially Kodansha) so these are a particularly interesting little jewel for us to enjoy! Plus OMG SAILOR MOON EVERYWHERE! *0*!!!!!




You can order  the box set from Amazon and Right Stuff.
I'm now thinking I want in on this ¬¬.....

October 17, 2012

Quck Post: Box set pics.

Kodansha's official twitter shared these earlier today! Amazing shots of their warehouse receiving a HUGE shipment of the new Sailor Moon manga boxset! I normally don't blog just random pics, but I really think this is something special. It is very seldom that big companies share behind the scenes pics (specially Kodansha) so these are a particularly interesting little jewel for us to enjoy! Plus OMG SAILOR MOON EVERYWHERE! *0*!!!!!




You can order  the box set from Amazon and Right Stuff.
I'm now thinking I want in on this ¬¬.....