September 27, 2012

PGSM - Behind the scenes!

Ooohhh!! Haven't seen this one in a LOOOOONG time! So glad it popped up again because I hadn't been able to find it! I remember seeing this back when PGSM was airing, but it had been so hard to find, I was starting to worry if I had hallucinated the whole thing 8D!

Here is a look at the process of casting, presentation and behind the scenes recording of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, including episode 1, opening theme and transformation sequence. I'm not even sure where this video came from but I'm thinking it was a special program that wasn't included in any of the DVDs because it was recorded directly from the TV before the actual show aired. 


Just wanted to share this because I always loved all the bunnies in Usagi's room. x3
There are lots of other specials and live events at Shadow Vampira's profile so be sure to check them out too. 

September 27, 2012

PGSM - Behind the scenes!

Ooohhh!! Haven't seen this one in a LOOOOONG time! So glad it popped up again because I hadn't been able to find it! I remember seeing this back when PGSM was airing, but it had been so hard to find, I was starting to worry if I had hallucinated the whole thing 8D!

Here is a look at the process of casting, presentation and behind the scenes recording of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, including episode 1, opening theme and transformation sequence. I'm not even sure where this video came from but I'm thinking it was a special program that wasn't included in any of the DVDs because it was recorded directly from the TV before the actual show aired. 


Just wanted to share this because I always loved all the bunnies in Usagi's room. x3
There are lots of other specials and live events at Shadow Vampira's profile so be sure to check them out too.