September 23, 2012

Moar Sailor Moon Socks!

This is just short entry to share some pics of my most recent Sailor Moon sock haul. I really love going to this shop and find hidden Moonie treasures! The Doobalo shop is located in MEXICO CITY, right behind the main square (Zócalo) in downtown. It's super hidden in an area where there are many outlet stores. This is a factory store that sells socks in wholesale, so prices are quite affordable and they're 100% official as you can see by the tag that has the Toei logo and the ©Naoko Takeuchi /PNP inscription.

So much fun shopping for these! They only had a few designs left, and there were only these three new designs left. AWww u.u Apparently what they told me was true: Sailor Moon socks sell out really freaking fast! :D



If you happen to visit Mexico City or you live in there or know somebody who does, all the info is available on where to buy them and a map to get there is available HERE.

I do have some for sale but I will no longer offer them here. They will be up in my eCrater store later this week. It's just easier for me to keep track of who wants what and when orders have been placed. I bought everything they had in stock, but quantities are low so this will on a first-come-first-serve basis. Stay tuned :D!

September 23, 2012

Moar Sailor Moon Socks!

This is just short entry to share some pics of my most recent Sailor Moon sock haul. I really love going to this shop and find hidden Moonie treasures! The Doobalo shop is located in MEXICO CITY, right behind the main square (Zócalo) in downtown. It's super hidden in an area where there are many outlet stores. This is a factory store that sells socks in wholesale, so prices are quite affordable and they're 100% official as you can see by the tag that has the Toei logo and the ©Naoko Takeuchi /PNP inscription.

So much fun shopping for these! They only had a few designs left, and there were only these three new designs left. AWww u.u Apparently what they told me was true: Sailor Moon socks sell out really freaking fast! :D



If you happen to visit Mexico City or you live in there or know somebody who does, all the info is available on where to buy them and a map to get there is available HERE.

I do have some for sale but I will no longer offer them here. They will be up in my eCrater store later this week. It's just easier for me to keep track of who wants what and when orders have been placed. I bought everything they had in stock, but quantities are low so this will on a first-come-first-serve basis. Stay tuned :D!