July 30, 2012

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 21

Wheeee!!! I haven't made a"found it on eBay" post in a long time, and I just love this, so I had to share. It's just too sweet and adorable! I would have loved a vanity like this when I was a kid, let alone a Sailor Moon themed one. Somehow the rounded shape and the light-up stars remind me of the Moon Palace and all that Serenity imagery around it helps emphasize it. And of course, the fact that the bow on the upper part of the mirror actually has the Heart Cosmic brooch literally tops it off with Moonie magnificence.

This piece is pretty much non-existent here in the US or the rest of the world for that matter, only the very lucky children of Japan got these back in the day. Can't say I would actually have use of one of these now (it's too small!) but all the details are shinny enough to have my inner child ogling over it. Those Moon reliefs are really killing me D:!!
 

Anyway, just a cute find of something most of us won't ever have. u.u Sadsies. 
Found on Y!J.

July 30, 2012

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 21

Wheeee!!! I haven't made a"found it on eBay" post in a long time, and I just love this, so I had to share. It's just too sweet and adorable! I would have loved a vanity like this when I was a kid, let alone a Sailor Moon themed one. Somehow the rounded shape and the light-up stars remind me of the Moon Palace and all that Serenity imagery around it helps emphasize it. And of course, the fact that the bow on the upper part of the mirror actually has the Heart Cosmic brooch literally tops it off with Moonie magnificence.

This piece is pretty much non-existent here in the US or the rest of the world for that matter, only the very lucky children of Japan got these back in the day. Can't say I would actually have use of one of these now (it's too small!) but all the details are shinny enough to have my inner child ogling over it. Those Moon reliefs are really killing me D:!!
 

Anyway, just a cute find of something most of us won't ever have. u.u Sadsies. 
Found on Y!J.