July 12, 2012

Adventures in the Moonieverse. Vol 1.

Every time I went to my local Barnes and Noble to buy the SM manga, I realized that they never made a big deal of the latest issue. No ads, no standees, no banners, nothing! In fact, they seem not to do this for  any book at all (unless it's on the bestseller list), much less a manga (they have so many!), and much much less for Sailor Moon herself. Brad from Moonkitty.net takes frequent trips to his local bookstore to get his manga too, but being Japan, they always make things extra adorable. He has shared with us a few snaps of cute doodles that employees make to promote their most popular items. They're just tiny notices to catch  clients' attention and I always thought they were soooo cute!

Source

 What do you do with an old drawing laying around and an ordinary trip to Barnes and Noble to get the latest volume of the manga? You promote the hell outta Sailor Moon of course! :D! I'm suck a dork. I was really shy and worried someone would see me. Not that I was doing anything wrong! I'm helping B&N sell more, right? :p Anyway, just a fun little adventure in my Moonieverse.





And that was my  contribution to SM for the day! Lawlage. xD

July 12, 2012

Adventures in the Moonieverse. Vol 1.

Every time I went to my local Barnes and Noble to buy the SM manga, I realized that they never made a big deal of the latest issue. No ads, no standees, no banners, nothing! In fact, they seem not to do this for  any book at all (unless it's on the bestseller list), much less a manga (they have so many!), and much much less for Sailor Moon herself. Brad from Moonkitty.net takes frequent trips to his local bookstore to get his manga too, but being Japan, they always make things extra adorable. He has shared with us a few snaps of cute doodles that employees make to promote their most popular items. They're just tiny notices to catch  clients' attention and I always thought they were soooo cute!

Source

 What do you do with an old drawing laying around and an ordinary trip to Barnes and Noble to get the latest volume of the manga? You promote the hell outta Sailor Moon of course! :D! I'm suck a dork. I was really shy and worried someone would see me. Not that I was doing anything wrong! I'm helping B&N sell more, right? :p Anyway, just a fun little adventure in my Moonieverse.





And that was my  contribution to SM for the day! Lawlage. xD