April 7, 2012

Sailor Moon corset version 4!

Wow! The skilled crafters at Etsy sure have a thing for Sailor Moon corsets; not that I'm complaining or anything! You might remember the first, second and third one I have posted before. All of them adorable, all of them special in their own way and this one made by Bishoujo Bomb is also a unique creation worth sharing! OMG That bunny is totes adorbs! And those flowers give it such a soft, colorful texture. They kind of remind me of butterflies, I don't know why, but butterflies are completely appropriate for Super Sailor Moon (even though they're not butterflies!).


Just a cute find I wanted to share with you guys. This corset can be found HERE

April 7, 2012

Sailor Moon corset version 4!

Wow! The skilled crafters at Etsy sure have a thing for Sailor Moon corsets; not that I'm complaining or anything! You might remember the first, second and third one I have posted before. All of them adorable, all of them special in their own way and this one made by Bishoujo Bomb is also a unique creation worth sharing! OMG That bunny is totes adorbs! And those flowers give it such a soft, colorful texture. They kind of remind me of butterflies, I don't know why, but butterflies are completely appropriate for Super Sailor Moon (even though they're not butterflies!).


Just a cute find I wanted to share with you guys. This corset can be found HERE