December 13, 2011

SM rawks my sawks!

Wheee!!! Socks all over!! So exciting xD!!

Most of you know I'm currently visiting family in Mexico City and I had at hand all the information about where to purchase SM official socks (made a post about it a few months back), so of course, I had to visit this place myself or I couldn't call myself a Moonie!!

The place is located in a kind of nasty neighborhood, but I know how to navigate those streets pretty well, so I made it in and out no probs. This venue is an outlet store, meaning that products come directly from the factory. They sell all kinds of franchises including Betty Boop, Hello Kitty, Dora the Explorer and Naruto. They also have Soccer teams, artists, and superheroes. Quite the interesting little store I might say. 

 

Since I learned Doobalo acquired the Sailor Moon license, I've been looking for an online shop to buy them, but I haven't found one yet. Once I had the chance, I personally went to this store and acquired a bunch! It was fun!!! I learned that I had to have a sharp eye to find the SM models, so many colors all over the place trick the eyes XD. Here are some of the models they had:


The store was surprisingly low on stock. The owners told me Sailor Moon sells out pretty fast, and that Moonies like myself also tended to buy anything Moon related in sight, so that if I wanted more, I'd have to stop by soon. Lawl. We're a funny bunch xD!

I am no longer offering these for sale. They have all found new homes. Anyway, just a cute find and nice pictures of Moonie stuff out there to share with you guys!  :D

December 13, 2011

SM rawks my sawks!

Wheee!!! Socks all over!! So exciting xD!!

Most of you know I'm currently visiting family in Mexico City and I had at hand all the information about where to purchase SM official socks (made a post about it a few months back), so of course, I had to visit this place myself or I couldn't call myself a Moonie!!

The place is located in a kind of nasty neighborhood, but I know how to navigate those streets pretty well, so I made it in and out no probs. This venue is an outlet store, meaning that products come directly from the factory. They sell all kinds of franchises including Betty Boop, Hello Kitty, Dora the Explorer and Naruto. They also have Soccer teams, artists, and superheroes. Quite the interesting little store I might say. 

 

Since I learned Doobalo acquired the Sailor Moon license, I've been looking for an online shop to buy them, but I haven't found one yet. Once I had the chance, I personally went to this store and acquired a bunch! It was fun!!! I learned that I had to have a sharp eye to find the SM models, so many colors all over the place trick the eyes XD. Here are some of the models they had:


The store was surprisingly low on stock. The owners told me Sailor Moon sells out pretty fast, and that Moonies like myself also tended to buy anything Moon related in sight, so that if I wanted more, I'd have to stop by soon. Lawl. We're a funny bunch xD!

I am no longer offering these for sale. They have all found new homes. Anyway, just a cute find and nice pictures of Moonie stuff out there to share with you guys!  :D