November 4, 2011

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 20

Yep! The 20th I Saw and Didn't Buy It type of blog entry. That's right! 20 fits I have thrown over non-acquired items that were auctioned off. Of course I have not bought a bunch of other items, some of them actually hurt, like Ochiba's custom senshi dolls (but I totally forgive her cause I love her and her collection :3)

This time it's a little bit different. These items are not being auctioned on eBay and they are STILL up for grabs, so if you're interested, they can be yours, the reason why I'm not buying them myself is because I have already bought something from this shop. But here they are: Shinny, golden stickers drawn by Naoko! I love her style and I want to buy anything with her Sailor Moon drawings. These are just soooo cute.

This card can be bought here

              Sold here                                                     Found here



Like I said, I won't be buying these because I already bought from her and now I will
SHAMELESSLY SHOW IT OFF!!

A FREAKIN' SAILOR V TELEPHONE CARD!! 

*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*
.... okay I'm done.

UPDATE: The always amazing Ochibawolf has given an amazing surprise!! She read the blog and learned I was interested in the Super Sailor Moon card. I believe she received these cards as an extra gift for some toys she ordered and was kind enough to offer it as a pressie for me. ;_; OMG so generous! Thank you Ochi!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3


November 4, 2011

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 20

Yep! The 20th I Saw and Didn't Buy It type of blog entry. That's right! 20 fits I have thrown over non-acquired items that were auctioned off. Of course I have not bought a bunch of other items, some of them actually hurt, like Ochiba's custom senshi dolls (but I totally forgive her cause I love her and her collection :3)

This time it's a little bit different. These items are not being auctioned on eBay and they are STILL up for grabs, so if you're interested, they can be yours, the reason why I'm not buying them myself is because I have already bought something from this shop. But here they are: Shinny, golden stickers drawn by Naoko! I love her style and I want to buy anything with her Sailor Moon drawings. These are just soooo cute.

This card can be bought here

              Sold here                                                     Found here



Like I said, I won't be buying these because I already bought from her and now I will
SHAMELESSLY SHOW IT OFF!!

A FREAKIN' SAILOR V TELEPHONE CARD!! 

*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*
.... okay I'm done.

UPDATE: The always amazing Ochibawolf has given an amazing surprise!! She read the blog and learned I was interested in the Super Sailor Moon card. I believe she received these cards as an extra gift for some toys she ordered and was kind enough to offer it as a pressie for me. ;_; OMG so generous! Thank you Ochi!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3