September 15, 2011

SM Room of Doom. Volume 11

Sailor Moon Room of  EEFF YEAH!!!!!





Speechless is the exact word I'm looking for. I think...
I'm speechless so, I guess yeah, that's the word... 
oh and there's MOAR! :D a videoooo!!




So, Where do I start with this?  I consider Sakky to be a dear friend. I ain't even trying to be nice, it's totally true! We talk occasionally on MSN, but almost every single day on Twitter. We share interesting links, collecting tips, Ebay finds, and whenever I have a chance I enjoy watching her live drawing/sewing videos. I've been wanting to make a "Room of Doom" of her collection for a long time, over a year now, but she kept insisting that she needed to update her pictures, so I waited and waited. But now, IT'S HERE!! WE HAVE HER UPDATED VID AND PICS OF HER COLLECTIOOON! And she even just told me it needs a NEW update now, OMG!! asdfglkjhklhyufgvdewopienfz!!!

Sakky's collection has pretty every item any Sailor Moon collector would want: Mangas, DVDs, Canadian dolls, American toys, Japanese sets, plushies, keychains, both PGSM and anime RPGs! And HELLO INFINITY ARTBOOK!!!!!1!1one

But don't let her mad organizational skillz distract you from all that she really owns! I mean, at first I was all "oh just a few shelves", but once you get a closer look, everything is layered!! I'm know space for displaying her stuff is really limited, so she has had to find ways to store her treasures, and she has accomplished it. What I really like about her stuff is that she collects sets and she won't stop until she completes every piece. :D

Another amazing and completely obsessed Moonie!! Love it! Here is a picture of Sakky's little sister doing exactly what I would do if I ever walked into her home:  JUST SIT THERE AND STARE... *0*!!


Here's a link to her DA, where she constantly updates with new pics of her stuff and HERE is her twitter account, follow her!!

September 15, 2011

SM Room of Doom. Volume 11

Sailor Moon Room of  EEFF YEAH!!!!!





Speechless is the exact word I'm looking for. I think...
I'm speechless so, I guess yeah, that's the word... 
oh and there's MOAR! :D a videoooo!!




So, Where do I start with this?  I consider Sakky to be a dear friend. I ain't even trying to be nice, it's totally true! We talk occasionally on MSN, but almost every single day on Twitter. We share interesting links, collecting tips, Ebay finds, and whenever I have a chance I enjoy watching her live drawing/sewing videos. I've been wanting to make a "Room of Doom" of her collection for a long time, over a year now, but she kept insisting that she needed to update her pictures, so I waited and waited. But now, IT'S HERE!! WE HAVE HER UPDATED VID AND PICS OF HER COLLECTIOOON! And she even just told me it needs a NEW update now, OMG!! asdfglkjhklhyufgvdewopienfz!!!

Sakky's collection has pretty every item any Sailor Moon collector would want: Mangas, DVDs, Canadian dolls, American toys, Japanese sets, plushies, keychains, both PGSM and anime RPGs! And HELLO INFINITY ARTBOOK!!!!!1!1one

But don't let her mad organizational skillz distract you from all that she really owns! I mean, at first I was all "oh just a few shelves", but once you get a closer look, everything is layered!! I'm know space for displaying her stuff is really limited, so she has had to find ways to store her treasures, and she has accomplished it. What I really like about her stuff is that she collects sets and she won't stop until she completes every piece. :D

Another amazing and completely obsessed Moonie!! Love it! Here is a picture of Sakky's little sister doing exactly what I would do if I ever walked into her home:  JUST SIT THERE AND STARE... *0*!!


Here's a link to her DA, where she constantly updates with new pics of her stuff and HERE is her twitter account, follow her!!