September 23, 2011

Haaaa!

If there is one thing truly appreciated on the SMObss, that is teh lols. Fanart, fan projects, collections, everything here is appreciated but there are very few things that actually make me laugh out loud and make it enjoyable. Moon-sticks is a good example of this. It's all Sailor Moon centric and still freaking HILARIOUS!! :D

So on that note, I leave you these. #justsayin'. Enjoy! xD!

Sailor Moon for Dummies (#lolwhut?!)









FACE HURT!!! HAHahah!! My fave!! LOLOLOLOlololololol!!

Sailor Moon week by A Gay a Day. Woot! THX for the link @mercurius360!!

September 23, 2011

Haaaa!

If there is one thing truly appreciated on the SMObss, that is teh lols. Fanart, fan projects, collections, everything here is appreciated but there are very few things that actually make me laugh out loud and make it enjoyable. Moon-sticks is a good example of this. It's all Sailor Moon centric and still freaking HILARIOUS!! :D

So on that note, I leave you these. #justsayin'. Enjoy! xD!

Sailor Moon for Dummies (#lolwhut?!)









FACE HURT!!! HAHahah!! My fave!! LOLOLOLOlololololol!!

Sailor Moon week by A Gay a Day. Woot! THX for the link @mercurius360!!