August 10, 2011

Tuxie and SailorMoon LURVE.

Hey Moonlovahs!

Today I have a short blog entry, but a few wallpapers with an image I've been working on for like a week now. There are three versions and I really hope there is one you like. They're just quick exercises, so the BGs are kinda lame and it isn't *MY* drawing, I vectorized it from an image found on a drawing book. so.... yeah. I still enjoyed making these though. :D



Feel free to redistribute, but please, oh please, DO NOT remove the watermark. I know technically the drawing isn't *mine* but I did spend days coloring it, pretty-ing it up and schtuff. Let me know if you like them by commenting or marking your reaction. :)


Enjoy!

August 10, 2011

Tuxie and SailorMoon LURVE.

Hey Moonlovahs!

Today I have a short blog entry, but a few wallpapers with an image I've been working on for like a week now. There are three versions and I really hope there is one you like. They're just quick exercises, so the BGs are kinda lame and it isn't *MY* drawing, I vectorized it from an image found on a drawing book. so.... yeah. I still enjoyed making these though. :D



Feel free to redistribute, but please, oh please, DO NOT remove the watermark. I know technically the drawing isn't *mine* but I did spend days coloring it, pretty-ing it up and schtuff. Let me know if you like them by commenting or marking your reaction. :)


Enjoy!