August 1, 2011

SM vs. Real Life Volume: 9 - Nicky Moonaj

The Sailor Moon vs. Real life is one of those random sections where I post things I have found on the places, situations, web, travels or everyday activity that in one way form or another remind me of Sailor Moon. In this edition, we have Nicki Minaj.

First and foremost, I will apologize to any and all Nicki Minaj fans out there. I know she's a HUGE deal these days, I'm sure, she's very talented but I've never heard her music or followed her musical career. Of course she's mostly famous because of her wild hairstyles and unusual wardrobe (pics on her wesbite) but she's on the SMObss blog for another reason completely. This is a video of her at one of her at her recent shows in Miami with Sean Kingston:


You see it right? I totally do. It's like an outline!!
From the V collar to shoulder pads, waist thingies, down to the boots!! xD!



And that's it! :p

August 1, 2011

SM vs. Real Life Volume: 9 - Nicky Moonaj

The Sailor Moon vs. Real life is one of those random sections where I post things I have found on the places, situations, web, travels or everyday activity that in one way form or another remind me of Sailor Moon. In this edition, we have Nicki Minaj.

First and foremost, I will apologize to any and all Nicki Minaj fans out there. I know she's a HUGE deal these days, I'm sure, she's very talented but I've never heard her music or followed her musical career. Of course she's mostly famous because of her wild hairstyles and unusual wardrobe (pics on her wesbite) but she's on the SMObss blog for another reason completely. This is a video of her at one of her at her recent shows in Miami with Sean Kingston:


You see it right? I totally do. It's like an outline!!
From the V collar to shoulder pads, waist thingies, down to the boots!! xD!



And that's it! :p