July 24, 2011

More Moonie Balloon Madness!!

A new unusual fan artist!

Sonia is a very talented balloon twister and she runs a blog where she uploads pictures of her most recent creations. From what I found on her site, she is very immersed in the "balloonie"culture (is that a word? xD) and she makes everything: dresses, hats, flowers, animals and famous movie/TV characters like Rainbow Brite, Tinker Bell and Yoda. Of course, what really caught my attention were her Sailor Moon figures!! Aren't they super ADORABLE!?!?! I like the last version a bit more because of the pastel colors. I think I'd be too depressed to see them deflate though ;_;



The first two pics were posted HERE and the other two Sailor Moon balloon figures are HERE, or you can visit Rainbow of Balloons for Sonia's other twisting goodness!! :D

Oh, and while we're at it: Do you guys remember our previous balloon twist cosplayer? I just found this other one that is hilarious!! WE EVEN HAVE GIANT LUNA, PEOPLE!!! GIANT LUNA IN THE HOUSE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Super funny! Don't take my word for it, LOL at it for yourself:






LOL TO THE MAX!!!! HAHAHhaa! 

Sailor Balloon and Luna costumes can be found at: www.balloonsbyjohn.com Pictures and video are from BayCon 2006.

July 24, 2011

More Moonie Balloon Madness!!

A new unusual fan artist!

Sonia is a very talented balloon twister and she runs a blog where she uploads pictures of her most recent creations. From what I found on her site, she is very immersed in the "balloonie"culture (is that a word? xD) and she makes everything: dresses, hats, flowers, animals and famous movie/TV characters like Rainbow Brite, Tinker Bell and Yoda. Of course, what really caught my attention were her Sailor Moon figures!! Aren't they super ADORABLE!?!?! I like the last version a bit more because of the pastel colors. I think I'd be too depressed to see them deflate though ;_;



The first two pics were posted HERE and the other two Sailor Moon balloon figures are HERE, or you can visit Rainbow of Balloons for Sonia's other twisting goodness!! :D

Oh, and while we're at it: Do you guys remember our previous balloon twist cosplayer? I just found this other one that is hilarious!! WE EVEN HAVE GIANT LUNA, PEOPLE!!! GIANT LUNA IN THE HOUSE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Super funny! Don't take my word for it, LOL at it for yourself:






LOL TO THE MAX!!!! HAHAHhaa! 

Sailor Balloon and Luna costumes can be found at: www.balloonsbyjohn.com Pictures and video are from BayCon 2006.