June 1, 2011

SM Room of Doom. Volume 10

Sailor Moon Room of HOLY CRAP!!!!!

IMG_0243 by chelseacandy

IMG_0217 by chelseacandy

IMG_0203 by chelseacandy

IMG_0216 by chelseacandy
IMG_0229 by chelseacandy

Ok, so you know how last Room of Doom I said we shouldn't be jealous of other Moonies' stuff and that I felt really happy just looking at their collection?.... Well, I take that back. I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS of this Sailor Moon Room of Doom!!

Dear Lord this is incredible!! Everything is in just perfect condition, all organized, sparkly and perky! Chelsea Candy collects all kinds of items: Dolls, gashapon, figures, play sets and RP items, from the anime, musicals and live action from all senshi, and even the Starlights... aagghhh, I really can't stand my own jelousy! XD!

A lot more pictures of this collection at Chelsea Candy's Flickr. A truly obsessed Moonie! I love her already.... and envy her as well.

June 1, 2011

SM Room of Doom. Volume 10

Sailor Moon Room of HOLY CRAP!!!!!

IMG_0243 by chelseacandy

IMG_0217 by chelseacandy

IMG_0203 by chelseacandy

IMG_0216 by chelseacandy
IMG_0229 by chelseacandy

Ok, so you know how last Room of Doom I said we shouldn't be jealous of other Moonies' stuff and that I felt really happy just looking at their collection?.... Well, I take that back. I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS of this Sailor Moon Room of Doom!!

Dear Lord this is incredible!! Everything is in just perfect condition, all organized, sparkly and perky! Chelsea Candy collects all kinds of items: Dolls, gashapon, figures, play sets and RP items, from the anime, musicals and live action from all senshi, and even the Starlights... aagghhh, I really can't stand my own jelousy! XD!

A lot more pictures of this collection at Chelsea Candy's Flickr. A truly obsessed Moonie! I love her already.... and envy her as well.