June 11, 2011

Sailor Moon Shoes

The title of this post could be misleading. I'm not going to blog about Sailor Moon's rawkin' knee-high boots, or about any of the senshi kick-a$$ pumps. No. This post is about actual Sailor Moon shoes. Cheah! That's right. I'm blogging about shoes! XD! It's just that I was going through my "Sailor Moon oddities" folder, and surprisingly I had accumulated a bunch of images of shoes, sneakers, and kiddie tennis shoes. Guess they really aren't an oddity at all, are they? But, still, they're just soooooo adorable. I can't.... I... just.... can't x3333!!

I found these over the years on various parts of internet, like Ebay, Tumblr, Blogger, Livejournal, etc. It became impossible to track the original owner of the pics, so if anybody knows who they belong to, let me know so I can link back.











AWww!!! Why are they all for kids!? The last tennis shoes with the pink ribbon and brooch are my favorites, though I'm not sure I would want to use them even if they did fit. I went on Google to find more shoes and I came up with a bunch of fan made ones. They're actually pretty cool! and for adults, I might add.









Unknown (plz share if you know the artist)

Aren't they all super adorable!?  Although, yeah, I guess the official ones might be a little too childish for me to wear. I found a pair of "grown up" pumps. To be fair, these are just regular sailor pumps, but they're close enough!! Just need to change the bow color and the anchor for a brooch, and TAH-DAH! Grownup Moonie shoes!


*sigh* I need to grow up. u.u

June 11, 2011

Sailor Moon Shoes

The title of this post could be misleading. I'm not going to blog about Sailor Moon's rawkin' knee-high boots, or about any of the senshi kick-a$$ pumps. No. This post is about actual Sailor Moon shoes. Cheah! That's right. I'm blogging about shoes! XD! It's just that I was going through my "Sailor Moon oddities" folder, and surprisingly I had accumulated a bunch of images of shoes, sneakers, and kiddie tennis shoes. Guess they really aren't an oddity at all, are they? But, still, they're just soooooo adorable. I can't.... I... just.... can't x3333!!

I found these over the years on various parts of internet, like Ebay, Tumblr, Blogger, Livejournal, etc. It became impossible to track the original owner of the pics, so if anybody knows who they belong to, let me know so I can link back.











AWww!!! Why are they all for kids!? The last tennis shoes with the pink ribbon and brooch are my favorites, though I'm not sure I would want to use them even if they did fit. I went on Google to find more shoes and I came up with a bunch of fan made ones. They're actually pretty cool! and for adults, I might add.









Unknown (plz share if you know the artist)

Aren't they all super adorable!?  Although, yeah, I guess the official ones might be a little too childish for me to wear. I found a pair of "grown up" pumps. To be fair, these are just regular sailor pumps, but they're close enough!! Just need to change the bow color and the anchor for a brooch, and TAH-DAH! Grownup Moonie shoes!


*sigh* I need to grow up. u.u