June 30, 2011

Quick Post

Hey Moonies! Guess what?!

Today is Usagi Tsukino's Bithday!!!

Sure, this happens every single year, but this time we are trying to make as a trending topic (TT) on Twitter. Why? Because once it's out there, people will notice it, remember, and hopefully get some attention from TV producers or dubbing companies. Normally we say "we never know who might be listening", but trust me, if it's Twitter, most likely, EVERYBODY is listening. Help us out in this simple yet daunting task! Just for today, post every tweet with the hash tag #SailorMoon and hopefully we'll get it to move enough to get other users to tweet about it as well. If you are not on Twitter, please sign up and follow the SMObss twitter, I promise, I link to the good stuff and ReTweet cool links ;)

In other randomness, I haven't seen much unusual Sailor Moon fanart in a while. If you've followed the blog for some time, you know I'm all about fan art, but I find it specially exciting to find different approaches to these tributes. SM fan art is still being produced in massive amounts these days, Tumblr is FULL of it (pretty awesome ones btw), but drawings are so common, it doesn't surprise anyone anymore. That's what I like about Etsy. It's all about handmade crafts, alternative materials and interesting approaches. Today's Quick Post is just to share these incredible etched glass bottles created by Catstered Creations. I have NO CLUE how these are made; Scratching? Laser? Metal pen? I'm sure I'd appreciate it much more if I did, but my jaw is on the floor nonetheless. And what's this? **SPARKLES AND STARSSS?!!?!?!?**  SOLD!! xD!!!





Visit Catstered Creations' Etsy shop for more related goodness and other awesome handmade things! <3


June 30, 2011

Quick Post

Hey Moonies! Guess what?!

Today is Usagi Tsukino's Bithday!!!

Sure, this happens every single year, but this time we are trying to make as a trending topic (TT) on Twitter. Why? Because once it's out there, people will notice it, remember, and hopefully get some attention from TV producers or dubbing companies. Normally we say "we never know who might be listening", but trust me, if it's Twitter, most likely, EVERYBODY is listening. Help us out in this simple yet daunting task! Just for today, post every tweet with the hash tag #SailorMoon and hopefully we'll get it to move enough to get other users to tweet about it as well. If you are not on Twitter, please sign up and follow the SMObss twitter, I promise, I link to the good stuff and ReTweet cool links ;)

In other randomness, I haven't seen much unusual Sailor Moon fanart in a while. If you've followed the blog for some time, you know I'm all about fan art, but I find it specially exciting to find different approaches to these tributes. SM fan art is still being produced in massive amounts these days, Tumblr is FULL of it (pretty awesome ones btw), but drawings are so common, it doesn't surprise anyone anymore. That's what I like about Etsy. It's all about handmade crafts, alternative materials and interesting approaches. Today's Quick Post is just to share these incredible etched glass bottles created by Catstered Creations. I have NO CLUE how these are made; Scratching? Laser? Metal pen? I'm sure I'd appreciate it much more if I did, but my jaw is on the floor nonetheless. And what's this? **SPARKLES AND STARSSS?!!?!?!?**  SOLD!! xD!!!





Visit Catstered Creations' Etsy shop for more related goodness and other awesome handmade things! <3