April 3, 2011

Magical Girl Chart! :D!


It's all just for fun. Gotta admit, the are a bunch of archetypes in female heroes, specially the ones I pointed out. Of course other magical girls like "Magic Knight Rayearth" or "Jem" have certain similar traits, but they mostly have their own thing going on. I stuck to these four characters because their features seem to resonate the most with each other.

I'm sure there are mistakes in my magical chart thingie, you can go ahead and point them out (with research of course, don't just say "THAT'S WRONG!") but I did Google-check almost all facts. ;)

Anyway.


SAILOR MOON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 3, 2011

Magical Girl Chart! :D!


It's all just for fun. Gotta admit, the are a bunch of archetypes in female heroes, specially the ones I pointed out. Of course other magical girls like "Magic Knight Rayearth" or "Jem" have certain similar traits, but they mostly have their own thing going on. I stuck to these four characters because their features seem to resonate the most with each other.

I'm sure there are mistakes in my magical chart thingie, you can go ahead and point them out (with research of course, don't just say "THAT'S WRONG!") but I did Google-check almost all facts. ;)

Anyway.


SAILOR MOON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!