March 6, 2011

Car stuff!

Driving to school in a small city never brings many surprises, it's the boringestestest drive ever, I think you even see the same people over and over on the road! The other day though, this car changed lanes and moved in front of me and I saw a massive collage of bumper stickers and decals on its back window and fender. I know there are tons of people who do this, but this one was full of Care-Bears, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty and Pucca images. Hearts, rainbows and stars were also prominent in this sticker madness. While I do have a huge fascination with all things girlie and cute, I think that was way too much, I mean, could she even see through her rear window? XD

Anyway, I started thinking it was cool she loved these cute icons but I've never actually seen a Moonie express their love this way, so off I went to the hunt into teh Google wilderness. These are my findings:

First thing I found was a some blog called "The SailorMoon Obsession Blog" (anyone heard of it?) and it linked back to an old post I made years ago that I had completely forgotten. This is the largest vehicle SailorMoon tribute I've ever seen!! Beats out the "cute sticker girl" easily, so yeah, if you're a trailer driver/owner, you have some serious pimpin' competition right here! Kick a$$ Sailor Moon trailer!





Alright but most of us don't own a trailer, so I focused on more small stickers and car elements. For example, this incredible license plate!!! It's so sparkly and puuuurty! I can't even remember when I found this, it was years and years ago on Ebay. A serious LUNAtic here. LURVE!



And our friends over at Family of Moonlight (particularly Sakky) who also have a very
cool "Found it on Ebay" section, found this super awesome "NO parking" sign. Not something for the car per se, but...you know....



Okay, so how about *actual car decals*?? There aren't as many as you'd think, most are made as white or black blobs instead of traditional looking bumper stickers with a bunch of colors. I found the Artemis/Luna decal  by accident, but it let do a bunch of others that can be found HERE.




  
And of course, this other decal, which I have seen a few times, it's the most popular one I guess.


Now here's a bigger compromise. This one is pretty cool.



You see, we actually need a Sailor Moon car along these lines:



Okay so how does Cycyn express her lurve in her car?? Well, I USED to have this on my rear-view mirror, and yes, I was totally driving when I took this pic. HAHaha!



 I liked it, however all the swinging and bouncing around eventually made me angry, so that's why I'm looking for some other cute accessory.  You know what would be awesome? A SM antenna ball, you know, like the ones we can find at the Disney Store or at a Disney Park?




That Bunny one is adorbs! But I was thinking more something like this:


:D!!

How about you Moonies? Do you have any kind of Sailor Moon tribute in your car or, if you don't have a car, do you have something on your purse, messenger bag or tote? If not, Would you actually stick a huge decal like the ones above? Would you be ashamed?

It's totally cool if you want to express you Moonie love, but please, for the love of rabbits, do NOT adorn your car with accesories like these:



asdflkjOMGWTF xD!!!

March 6, 2011

Car stuff!

Driving to school in a small city never brings many surprises, it's the boringestestest drive ever, I think you even see the same people over and over on the road! The other day though, this car changed lanes and moved in front of me and I saw a massive collage of bumper stickers and decals on its back window and fender. I know there are tons of people who do this, but this one was full of Care-Bears, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty and Pucca images. Hearts, rainbows and stars were also prominent in this sticker madness. While I do have a huge fascination with all things girlie and cute, I think that was way too much, I mean, could she even see through her rear window? XD

Anyway, I started thinking it was cool she loved these cute icons but I've never actually seen a Moonie express their love this way, so off I went to the hunt into teh Google wilderness. These are my findings:

First thing I found was a some blog called "The SailorMoon Obsession Blog" (anyone heard of it?) and it linked back to an old post I made years ago that I had completely forgotten. This is the largest vehicle SailorMoon tribute I've ever seen!! Beats out the "cute sticker girl" easily, so yeah, if you're a trailer driver/owner, you have some serious pimpin' competition right here! Kick a$$ Sailor Moon trailer!





Alright but most of us don't own a trailer, so I focused on more small stickers and car elements. For example, this incredible license plate!!! It's so sparkly and puuuurty! I can't even remember when I found this, it was years and years ago on Ebay. A serious LUNAtic here. LURVE!



And our friends over at Family of Moonlight (particularly Sakky) who also have a very
cool "Found it on Ebay" section, found this super awesome "NO parking" sign. Not something for the car per se, but...you know....



Okay, so how about *actual car decals*?? There aren't as many as you'd think, most are made as white or black blobs instead of traditional looking bumper stickers with a bunch of colors. I found the Artemis/Luna decal  by accident, but it let do a bunch of others that can be found HERE.




  
And of course, this other decal, which I have seen a few times, it's the most popular one I guess.


Now here's a bigger compromise. This one is pretty cool.



You see, we actually need a Sailor Moon car along these lines:



Okay so how does Cycyn express her lurve in her car?? Well, I USED to have this on my rear-view mirror, and yes, I was totally driving when I took this pic. HAHaha!



 I liked it, however all the swinging and bouncing around eventually made me angry, so that's why I'm looking for some other cute accessory.  You know what would be awesome? A SM antenna ball, you know, like the ones we can find at the Disney Store or at a Disney Park?




That Bunny one is adorbs! But I was thinking more something like this:


:D!!

How about you Moonies? Do you have any kind of Sailor Moon tribute in your car or, if you don't have a car, do you have something on your purse, messenger bag or tote? If not, Would you actually stick a huge decal like the ones above? Would you be ashamed?

It's totally cool if you want to express you Moonie love, but please, for the love of rabbits, do NOT adorn your car with accesories like these:



asdflkjOMGWTF xD!!!