February 9, 2011

Quick Post

Hey Moonies!! Just a really quick entry today. You know how when we first saw Mamoru give Usagi the engagement ring, we all screamed, jumped, squealed, were totally excited and maybe even cried a bit?? ( if you were unaffected by it, GTFO!!! Dx). Then our first thought was: "I TOTALLY WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH THAT RING!!!!" (or something along those lines)...

Well, the other day, I recieved a mail form a Moonie who shared the cutest story and it melt my heart. Turns out she and her wife DID make that wish come true!! This is her story:

"My wife and I got married on the October the second of this year and we (more like I) wanted a Sailor Moon themed wedding. But we didn't want it to be so obvious. I based my wedding ring off of Usagi's. So I still got the pink heart sapphire in the middle and three diamonds on each side! Also, our wedding colors were teal and gold in honor of Haruka and Michiru. We walked down the aisle to the Sailor Moon locket theme. 
Hope this put a smile on your face! ^_^ Have a wonderful night! Also I sent you a pic rather old mind you when me and my wife cosplayed as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask!"


How awesome is this story, guys!? Adorbs!! Congrats to Alejandra and her wife (Rhea, I think, she didn't mention) on their marriage and I hope their days are full with Moonie happiness! <3

How about you guys? I know some of you have gotten Usagi's engagement ring (PrettyNeko), others might have a Moonesque story. SHARE WITH US!!!! :D!!

February 9, 2011

Quick Post

Hey Moonies!! Just a really quick entry today. You know how when we first saw Mamoru give Usagi the engagement ring, we all screamed, jumped, squealed, were totally excited and maybe even cried a bit?? ( if you were unaffected by it, GTFO!!! Dx). Then our first thought was: "I TOTALLY WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH THAT RING!!!!" (or something along those lines)...

Well, the other day, I recieved a mail form a Moonie who shared the cutest story and it melt my heart. Turns out she and her wife DID make that wish come true!! This is her story:

"My wife and I got married on the October the second of this year and we (more like I) wanted a Sailor Moon themed wedding. But we didn't want it to be so obvious. I based my wedding ring off of Usagi's. So I still got the pink heart sapphire in the middle and three diamonds on each side! Also, our wedding colors were teal and gold in honor of Haruka and Michiru. We walked down the aisle to the Sailor Moon locket theme. 
Hope this put a smile on your face! ^_^ Have a wonderful night! Also I sent you a pic rather old mind you when me and my wife cosplayed as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask!"


How awesome is this story, guys!? Adorbs!! Congrats to Alejandra and her wife (Rhea, I think, she didn't mention) on their marriage and I hope their days are full with Moonie happiness! <3

How about you guys? I know some of you have gotten Usagi's engagement ring (PrettyNeko), others might have a Moonesque story. SHARE WITH US!!!! :D!!