October 11, 2010

A whole new level of cute!

Hi-res version of this wallpaper available HERE.


OMG OMG OMG!!! You guys will NEVER guess what this is. Okay, you'll totally know right the instant you see the pics but I want to say it! I wanna to say it! Let me tell you! Lemme tell you!! I WANT TO BE THE ONE to tell you!!! okay, okay, okay, okay. x3 It's....

A Sailor Moon BATHING SUIT...
with a SWIMMING CAP!! 




This is by no means the first time we've seen a Sailor Moon bathing suit, but the cap takes this set to a whole new level of cute! Even if you look carefully, all the details are there: Two lockets, the beads of the hair, layered sleeves, etc. Its even better than some cosplayers! And no, I didn't miss the back bow, I know it should be longer, but we don't want the kiddies getting their feet tangled while swimming, right?

Sadly, summer is over and we won't be able to get this set at our local Wal-mart any time soon, but we can stare at these and continue to marvel at the ever-impressive Japanese creativity!

Found on Yahoo! Japan.

Bookmark and Share

October 11, 2010

A whole new level of cute!

Hi-res version of this wallpaper available HERE.


OMG OMG OMG!!! You guys will NEVER guess what this is. Okay, you'll totally know right the instant you see the pics but I want to say it! I wanna to say it! Let me tell you! Lemme tell you!! I WANT TO BE THE ONE to tell you!!! okay, okay, okay, okay. x3 It's....

A Sailor Moon BATHING SUIT...
with a SWIMMING CAP!! 




This is by no means the first time we've seen a Sailor Moon bathing suit, but the cap takes this set to a whole new level of cute! Even if you look carefully, all the details are there: Two lockets, the beads of the hair, layered sleeves, etc. Its even better than some cosplayers! And no, I didn't miss the back bow, I know it should be longer, but we don't want the kiddies getting their feet tangled while swimming, right?

Sadly, summer is over and we won't be able to get this set at our local Wal-mart any time soon, but we can stare at these and continue to marvel at the ever-impressive Japanese creativity!

Found on Yahoo! Japan.

Bookmark and Share