September 22, 2010

So where are the Sailor Moon ones?







Does anyone else feel like they've cheated us out of goodies like this? I mean srsly, Sailor Moon was amongst the strongest anime precursors (if not, the first) that began with the concept of fighting magical girls, and magical girls who use wands... and magical girls who use wands that have stars and hearts on them....

So my question here is: WHERE ARE OUR OFFICIAL SAILOR MOON CHOP STICKS, DAMN IT!?! D:

These are EXTREEEEMEEELY cute, and I might just buy a set of these 'cause they're close enough to Moonie scepters, but I'd love for some official stuff. I think we've earn it, am I right?? AMIRIGHT!?




Don't they look like Chibi Moon's brooch, Usagi's transformation brooch and the Crystal Carillon!? Gah! Adorable. You can buy these HERE if you're interested. :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I found this on Tumblr. I'm aware there are tons of SM chopsticks out there, but they are the PRINTED kind. THIS is what I was talking about!!!




I don't know who drew this or where we can get these, but believe me, I'M WORKIN' ON IT! XD!!!

September 22, 2010

So where are the Sailor Moon ones?







Does anyone else feel like they've cheated us out of goodies like this? I mean srsly, Sailor Moon was amongst the strongest anime precursors (if not, the first) that began with the concept of fighting magical girls, and magical girls who use wands... and magical girls who use wands that have stars and hearts on them....

So my question here is: WHERE ARE OUR OFFICIAL SAILOR MOON CHOP STICKS, DAMN IT!?! D:

These are EXTREEEEMEEELY cute, and I might just buy a set of these 'cause they're close enough to Moonie scepters, but I'd love for some official stuff. I think we've earn it, am I right?? AMIRIGHT!?




Don't they look like Chibi Moon's brooch, Usagi's transformation brooch and the Crystal Carillon!? Gah! Adorable. You can buy these HERE if you're interested. :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I found this on Tumblr. I'm aware there are tons of SM chopsticks out there, but they are the PRINTED kind. THIS is what I was talking about!!!




I don't know who drew this or where we can get these, but believe me, I'M WORKIN' ON IT! XD!!!