August 3, 2010

Vintage Doctor Corset, Take 2.

Another totally cute Vintage Doctor SM corset!

 I'm sure most of you remember the first corset they produced a few years ago. This is another kind of corset with the same fabric I'm guessing, but equally adorable!! x33



If I looked this good, I would totally wear this, but since I look like a Fantasia ballerina hippo, I'll have to just stare at these pics... *eats a bucket of ice cream * u.u.

HERE is Vintage Doctor's Website
HERE you can find this corset and
HERE is VD's Etsy store.

August 3, 2010

Vintage Doctor Corset, Take 2.

Another totally cute Vintage Doctor SM corset!

 I'm sure most of you remember the first corset they produced a few years ago. This is another kind of corset with the same fabric I'm guessing, but equally adorable!! x33



If I looked this good, I would totally wear this, but since I look like a Fantasia ballerina hippo, I'll have to just stare at these pics... *eats a bucket of ice cream * u.u.

HERE is Vintage Doctor's Website
HERE you can find this corset and
HERE is VD's Etsy store.