June 15, 2010

SM Room of Doom Volume 7

Ohhh my, I've totally forgotten the Rooms of Doom section of the SMObss.

I had planned to post some pics of the fabulous Sakki's colletion but both MoonKittynet and xXPrettyNekoXx beat me to it, so, FAIL!!!! Still love Sakki though. Aaaalalalalala~!!!!

But fret not! (HAHahahaha!!! As if you were really worried...) I have another totally awesome Sailor Moon collection for you guys today! Mary's aka TuxedoBunny's!!! My God, this is what my dreams look like, and no I'm not lying, I DO have recurrent dreams of Sailor Moon toy stores.

*Imaginarily skipping through the imaginary store isles*

Don't wake me up. xD!

Anyway, here are Mary's pics, and here is a napkin for ya!..... You know, for all the drooling.... xD!





Pics used with permission. Don't forget to visit Tuxedo Bunny's DA and HERE are more pics of her collection.

June 15, 2010

SM Room of Doom Volume 7

Ohhh my, I've totally forgotten the Rooms of Doom section of the SMObss.

I had planned to post some pics of the fabulous Sakki's colletion but both MoonKittynet and xXPrettyNekoXx beat me to it, so, FAIL!!!! Still love Sakki though. Aaaalalalalala~!!!!

But fret not! (HAHahahaha!!! As if you were really worried...) I have another totally awesome Sailor Moon collection for you guys today! Mary's aka TuxedoBunny's!!! My God, this is what my dreams look like, and no I'm not lying, I DO have recurrent dreams of Sailor Moon toy stores.

*Imaginarily skipping through the imaginary store isles*

Don't wake me up. xD!

Anyway, here are Mary's pics, and here is a napkin for ya!..... You know, for all the drooling.... xD!





Pics used with permission. Don't forget to visit Tuxedo Bunny's DA and HERE are more pics of her collection.