June 7, 2010

Sailor Moon hairstyle cuteness!

How can this Sailor Moon hairstyle tutorial video have only 1200 views!?! I've seen far worse low quality videos with five times more hits!!! This girl is SOOOO CUTE and adorable, and I can actually picture Usagi looking like this girl, about the same age, roundish face, blond and her hairstyle is one of the best tutorials I've seen in a while!

Maybe it's not a big deal, but I'm real excited that I found this video!





KawaiiBousan's YTChannel. Score!

June 7, 2010

Sailor Moon hairstyle cuteness!

How can this Sailor Moon hairstyle tutorial video have only 1200 views!?! I've seen far worse low quality videos with five times more hits!!! This girl is SOOOO CUTE and adorable, and I can actually picture Usagi looking like this girl, about the same age, roundish face, blond and her hairstyle is one of the best tutorials I've seen in a while!

Maybe it's not a big deal, but I'm real excited that I found this video!





KawaiiBousan's YTChannel. Score!