May 29, 2010

SM Cola. Volume 6 - Sailor Moon in Fashion (not really)

Time for some randomness!!!!!!


It's no secret to the frequent SMObss reader that I see Sailor Moon in absolutely EVERY-LITTLE-THING around this planet, even if there is no relation whatsoever, I WILL FIND the relationship somehow... XD!! That's why today's post is in the Cola -- anything RANDOM.

So all these pics really have no relation to Sailor Moon, but it's just a small collection of images I've found around the web that for some reason or another, remind me of elements of the clothing, style or color in either the anime or manga.  I'm sure there are PLENTY of other examples out there, but these pics were just hanging out in my laptop so I decided to put them to good use.

First we have, the one and only Lady Gaga. Love her or hate her, that's not important, the important is that: OMG!!!!! Her sleeve totally looks like a senshi uniform sleeve!!


Photobucket

If you are more into the "super" upgraded uniforms, here we have my beloved Little Boots! This singer might not be really famous, but she's in my top 20 artists, I really enjoy her music and is one my main inspirations right now, but wait......she is wearing a super senshi sleeve too!!! XD!!!!


Photobucket

and boots?
Photobucket

Ohh and back when I was looking for Serenity look-alike wedding dresses I came across this cute flower girl dress, but isn't it TOTALLY like PGSM's version of the Serenity drees!? Flower Girl Serenity. xD!


And look at this image, a fashion photo that reminded me of the clothes worn by the Dead Circus Lemures. And don't get me started on the awkward nipple cover thingie. AND DON'T EVEN PRETEND that you haven't noticed them in the anime!!! DON'T LIEEE!!! We have AAAALLLLLLL seen those awkward nipple covers on a few monsters throughout the series, sometimes I wasn't sure if my 12 year old niece should be watching it but then I thought WELL, WHAT THE HELL!! 6 year olds in Japan can handle it just fine!... Just awkward when her mom walked in and asked about it...xD!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


SPACE BALLS!!!! Did any of you see this Star Wars parody movie?? It was produced back when parodies were still good (and not all sucky like the "Another __________Movie"  kind of movies) but, YUP! You guessed it!! Dot, the robot has Serenity sleeves!!!


Photobucket


Here is an excerpt of the movie.
Just for teh lulz and so you can see Dot's sleeves in action. 


Moving on. There is this really really famous fashion blog called Style Bubble and there are two or three really interesting pieces, the webmistress has a really particular taste in fashion but I found a couple of things that reminded me of SM....dunno, my imagination really does flies high. Oo!! This first one is just SOOOO BEYOND AMAZING. I love that top shirt dress suit piece artwork!!!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Also from Style Bubble:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ninja Usagi! HAHahhaha!
Photobucket


Super short wavy skirts FTW!!!
Photobucket

Ohhh and how about a complete Nathan Jenden fashion runway with SM lookalike hairstyles?! It's kind of a combination between Usagi and the the 5th witch of the Witches 5, Cyprine/Ptilol. Pretty fun to watch actually.






And at this point, I think it's safe to assume you guys have got the hang on how my brain works, so I'll leave this last image for you guys to ponder over. :)


Wow that's a LONG A$$ post for something that doesn't really have much to do with SM, HAHAHA!!!! Anyway, I loved putting together this post, lots of FUN in this one, letting my Moonie mind wander!

Hope you guys enjoy my random findings. xD!


Bookmark and Share

May 29, 2010

SM Cola. Volume 6 - Sailor Moon in Fashion (not really)

Time for some randomness!!!!!!


It's no secret to the frequent SMObss reader that I see Sailor Moon in absolutely EVERY-LITTLE-THING around this planet, even if there is no relation whatsoever, I WILL FIND the relationship somehow... XD!! That's why today's post is in the Cola -- anything RANDOM.

So all these pics really have no relation to Sailor Moon, but it's just a small collection of images I've found around the web that for some reason or another, remind me of elements of the clothing, style or color in either the anime or manga.  I'm sure there are PLENTY of other examples out there, but these pics were just hanging out in my laptop so I decided to put them to good use.

First we have, the one and only Lady Gaga. Love her or hate her, that's not important, the important is that: OMG!!!!! Her sleeve totally looks like a senshi uniform sleeve!!


Photobucket

If you are more into the "super" upgraded uniforms, here we have my beloved Little Boots! This singer might not be really famous, but she's in my top 20 artists, I really enjoy her music and is one my main inspirations right now, but wait......she is wearing a super senshi sleeve too!!! XD!!!!


Photobucket

and boots?
Photobucket

Ohh and back when I was looking for Serenity look-alike wedding dresses I came across this cute flower girl dress, but isn't it TOTALLY like PGSM's version of the Serenity drees!? Flower Girl Serenity. xD!


And look at this image, a fashion photo that reminded me of the clothes worn by the Dead Circus Lemures. And don't get me started on the awkward nipple cover thingie. AND DON'T EVEN PRETEND that you haven't noticed them in the anime!!! DON'T LIEEE!!! We have AAAALLLLLLL seen those awkward nipple covers on a few monsters throughout the series, sometimes I wasn't sure if my 12 year old niece should be watching it but then I thought WELL, WHAT THE HELL!! 6 year olds in Japan can handle it just fine!... Just awkward when her mom walked in and asked about it...xD!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


SPACE BALLS!!!! Did any of you see this Star Wars parody movie?? It was produced back when parodies were still good (and not all sucky like the "Another __________Movie"  kind of movies) but, YUP! You guessed it!! Dot, the robot has Serenity sleeves!!!


Photobucket


Here is an excerpt of the movie.
Just for teh lulz and so you can see Dot's sleeves in action. 


Moving on. There is this really really famous fashion blog called Style Bubble and there are two or three really interesting pieces, the webmistress has a really particular taste in fashion but I found a couple of things that reminded me of SM....dunno, my imagination really does flies high. Oo!! This first one is just SOOOO BEYOND AMAZING. I love that top shirt dress suit piece artwork!!!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Also from Style Bubble:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ninja Usagi! HAHahhaha!
Photobucket


Super short wavy skirts FTW!!!
Photobucket

Ohhh and how about a complete Nathan Jenden fashion runway with SM lookalike hairstyles?! It's kind of a combination between Usagi and the the 5th witch of the Witches 5, Cyprine/Ptilol. Pretty fun to watch actually.






And at this point, I think it's safe to assume you guys have got the hang on how my brain works, so I'll leave this last image for you guys to ponder over. :)


Wow that's a LONG A$$ post for something that doesn't really have much to do with SM, HAHAHA!!!! Anyway, I loved putting together this post, lots of FUN in this one, letting my Moonie mind wander!

Hope you guys enjoy my random findings. xD!


Bookmark and Share