May 17, 2010

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 14

A new merchandise find, a new excuse why I didn't buy it: I'm saving money. See?? That's my lame excuse. But guys, what is this thing!? I mean, like, it's obviously not a RP transformation brooch, it's not a necklace or a pendant, it's not a lunchbox or a cosplay accessory, it's just a box, maybe a small jewelry box. 

Well, whatever it is, it's absolutely adorable! And it's kind of rare to find Serenity related toys, and this one is such a little treasure, I'd love to know what they were thinking when they designed this.... Oh well! IF I ever see it again, I'll buy it, this time, I had to let it go. u.u





Roughly 20 dlls on Yahoo! Auctions.


Remember Moonies, the Live chat is THIS WEEKEND, I will make an "official" announcement on Thursday, but it's pretty much official already. I will post a link to the Livestream page and you can join the conversation by either signing up or using either your Twitter or Facebook account.

Official time for the chat is SATURDAY, May 22nd 2010 10:00 pm PST. You can check you local time HERE.

I know times are really really sucky for Europe... AWwww.. so so sorry!!! It has to be night-time in SOME part of the world, and last chat it was daytime for Europe, so I had to switch it up this time. :(  Changes can be made, so let me know if you suggest another time, I'll see if I can move things around.

See ya this weekend!

Bookmark and Share

May 17, 2010

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 14

A new merchandise find, a new excuse why I didn't buy it: I'm saving money. See?? That's my lame excuse. But guys, what is this thing!? I mean, like, it's obviously not a RP transformation brooch, it's not a necklace or a pendant, it's not a lunchbox or a cosplay accessory, it's just a box, maybe a small jewelry box. 

Well, whatever it is, it's absolutely adorable! And it's kind of rare to find Serenity related toys, and this one is such a little treasure, I'd love to know what they were thinking when they designed this.... Oh well! IF I ever see it again, I'll buy it, this time, I had to let it go. u.u





Roughly 20 dlls on Yahoo! Auctions.


Remember Moonies, the Live chat is THIS WEEKEND, I will make an "official" announcement on Thursday, but it's pretty much official already. I will post a link to the Livestream page and you can join the conversation by either signing up or using either your Twitter or Facebook account.

Official time for the chat is SATURDAY, May 22nd 2010 10:00 pm PST. You can check you local time HERE.

I know times are really really sucky for Europe... AWwww.. so so sorry!!! It has to be night-time in SOME part of the world, and last chat it was daytime for Europe, so I had to switch it up this time. :(  Changes can be made, so let me know if you suggest another time, I'll see if I can move things around.

See ya this weekend!

Bookmark and Share