May 25, 2010

Chat roundup and about the sticker Album

Well, Moonies, Saturday's chat was a blast!! I was expecting to be on 45 minutes, maybe an hour and this thing stretched out for almost FOUR hours!!!! I really could have continued a bit longer but I was getting a bit sleepy. Since it was SO LONG I don't really think I can give a summary, I did give out three points and we talked about a variety of topics including the future of the series and if it will air any time soon, video games, music, toys, fanart...and LOTS MORE!! It was a lot of fun! LEt me see if I remember who was there: Ella, Ramses, Sailor Music, Brad, xXPrettyNekoXx, Senshichan, ThisisHT, Sakki, Shadow, Stephymoon and I know I'm missing two more but I can't, for the life of me, remember who I'm missing. D: !!!

Anyway, I had A GREAT TIME!!! I mean, I don't think I have to say I how much you made me laugh, my room sounded like a laugh track but it was REAL! HAHAHAHAAHhahahaa!..... Here is a screen cap the lovely HT took for me, just so you guys can see what it looked like and under that, is the recorded SECOND half of the chat, we were  already 1:45 hours into the chat when I started recording. It's kind of boring since you can't see what people are talking about in the chatbox...  :)






---------------------------
EDIT!

The super sweet awesome Moonie Ella made a drawing of the chat!!! LAAWWLL!!!  Isn't she sweet?!And TALENTED!! She made this on MSPaint, I mean, it's *HARD* to draw there....

If I remember correctly, we were discussing whether Zoicite and Kunzite had *that kind* of relationship, and YES they were, but I didn't really want to say the word BONING.....maybe.... Tenderly Loving. HAHAHahhaahaha! Anyway, thank you so much Ella!! <3<3<3<3




------------------------------
AAAAnnnnd speaking of videos, two months ago I posted a video where I talked about a certain Sticker Album in my collection and wasn't really sure if I should keep it, sell it, throw it away or give it to someone else. YOU guys decided it's fate and NO ONE thought it would be a good idea to throw it out, actually, the results where kind of unexpected (to me anyway)...


So, not only is it NOT going to the trash can, it's going to another Moonie's home!! The most voted options was "Give it to ME!", of course now, we have a problem: Who will be that lucky "ME"?? D:

How about a little draw-raffle thingie and we'll have our sole winner!

To enter, email me with the following:

Name:
Nickname:

Email:
State and Country:
Website: (if applicable)


DO NOT include your real address, I will contact you for your address if you win the raffle. It doesn't matter if you voted for something else in the poll, you can enter anyway!

It would be nice if you include a "Why I would want to win the album thingie" in your email, but it's not necessary and will not impact your chances in the raffle. It would just be nice, y'know. XD!

A reminder that this album is in really bad condition, the cover is torn off, some stickers are falling out and it's all in Spanish language, names and scenes are based on the Latin American dub version of the anime, just so there won't be any complaints about it later. D:

Send your info before: June 10th 2010.

I'll let you know about the results 10-15 days later.

G'luck Moonies!!! :)

Bookmark and Share



May 25, 2010

Chat roundup and about the sticker Album

Well, Moonies, Saturday's chat was a blast!! I was expecting to be on 45 minutes, maybe an hour and this thing stretched out for almost FOUR hours!!!! I really could have continued a bit longer but I was getting a bit sleepy. Since it was SO LONG I don't really think I can give a summary, I did give out three points and we talked about a variety of topics including the future of the series and if it will air any time soon, video games, music, toys, fanart...and LOTS MORE!! It was a lot of fun! LEt me see if I remember who was there: Ella, Ramses, Sailor Music, Brad, xXPrettyNekoXx, Senshichan, ThisisHT, Sakki, Shadow, Stephymoon and I know I'm missing two more but I can't, for the life of me, remember who I'm missing. D: !!!

Anyway, I had A GREAT TIME!!! I mean, I don't think I have to say I how much you made me laugh, my room sounded like a laugh track but it was REAL! HAHAHAHAAHhahahaa!..... Here is a screen cap the lovely HT took for me, just so you guys can see what it looked like and under that, is the recorded SECOND half of the chat, we were  already 1:45 hours into the chat when I started recording. It's kind of boring since you can't see what people are talking about in the chatbox...  :)






---------------------------
EDIT!

The super sweet awesome Moonie Ella made a drawing of the chat!!! LAAWWLL!!!  Isn't she sweet?!And TALENTED!! She made this on MSPaint, I mean, it's *HARD* to draw there....

If I remember correctly, we were discussing whether Zoicite and Kunzite had *that kind* of relationship, and YES they were, but I didn't really want to say the word BONING.....maybe.... Tenderly Loving. HAHAHahhaahaha! Anyway, thank you so much Ella!! <3<3<3<3




------------------------------
AAAAnnnnd speaking of videos, two months ago I posted a video where I talked about a certain Sticker Album in my collection and wasn't really sure if I should keep it, sell it, throw it away or give it to someone else. YOU guys decided it's fate and NO ONE thought it would be a good idea to throw it out, actually, the results where kind of unexpected (to me anyway)...


So, not only is it NOT going to the trash can, it's going to another Moonie's home!! The most voted options was "Give it to ME!", of course now, we have a problem: Who will be that lucky "ME"?? D:

How about a little draw-raffle thingie and we'll have our sole winner!

To enter, email me with the following:

Name:
Nickname:

Email:
State and Country:
Website: (if applicable)


DO NOT include your real address, I will contact you for your address if you win the raffle. It doesn't matter if you voted for something else in the poll, you can enter anyway!

It would be nice if you include a "Why I would want to win the album thingie" in your email, but it's not necessary and will not impact your chances in the raffle. It would just be nice, y'know. XD!

A reminder that this album is in really bad condition, the cover is torn off, some stickers are falling out and it's all in Spanish language, names and scenes are based on the Latin American dub version of the anime, just so there won't be any complaints about it later. D:

Send your info before: June 10th 2010.

I'll let you know about the results 10-15 days later.

G'luck Moonies!!! :)

Bookmark and Share