May 20, 2010

About the chat.

I've received a few questions regarding this weekend's Live chat and I believe I wasn't all so clear about it, so I'm going to round up the details for ya!

- When?
Saturday May 22nd, 2010

-What time?
10 pm Eastern Time. For YOUR local date/time please check HERE.

-Where?
Here at the blog! I will embed a window and post a link to the site, it will be either Ustream or Livestream. Still working on the details.

-Do I need an account?
I discovered you can log on with Twitter but it will post a tweet every time you enter a line (and can become annoying to your followers) or you can log on via Facebook, of course the best option is to open an account so you can chat easily.

-Is this chat video, text or audio?
ALL! I will be ON camera talking and there will be a written chat window as well, depending on the final program I use, you might be able to turn on your own camera and talk as well!! Still working on the details...

-How long will the chat run?
Dunno, one hour? Two? Depends on YOU!! :)

-Any special guests?
Errrr.... not this time. Maybe some fellow Moonies if they're up for it.

-Is this chat suitable for children?(no one asked this but just in case...)
Yes, I will make an effort to watch my mouth, I do tend to curse now and then, but for Moonies' sake, II'll tone it down.

-Will there be finger sandwiches and tea?
Ohh absolutely! You'll get to watch me eat them alll!

-Can we talk about anything else besides Sailor Moon?
Yeah, a little, I guess, but I won't deviate from topic for long, our common interest here is SM, right!? I'm sure you don't want to hear all about my obsession with Taylor Lautner....

-Taylor Lautner? Really?
Ohh HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beats Tuxie every single time!!

-But he's a wolf!!! Wolves stink!!!!
Gimme all that stank!!!!!!!!

-You deviated....
I know.

-So can I come to the chat and just watch without chatting?
Sure! But I encourage you to share your Moonie side with us, that's the whole purpose, right? TALK with a bunch of people who understand your Sailor Moon obsession. Plus I'll be making some games so you guys can score points! Remember once you get to 5 points, I will send you a gift.

-What is the gift?
I'll tell you during the chat.

-Will you post a reminder?
Well, this is the reminder, but I will tweet reminders and the URLs a couple of times during the chat.

-Anything else I should know?
Yes. I have a loud laughter.... an annoying one, like a witch, so moderate your computer volume.

Hope this answers all your questions! If I'm missing anything, let me know in the comment section.



And since I hate posts with no images in them, I paste this one: I mean, I'm not making fun of this girl, in fact I love her because she watched out for details and is really committed to the idea, but still LAWWWWLLLLL!!!! We'll give her an A for effort. :)






Bookmark and Share

May 20, 2010

About the chat.

I've received a few questions regarding this weekend's Live chat and I believe I wasn't all so clear about it, so I'm going to round up the details for ya!

- When?
Saturday May 22nd, 2010

-What time?
10 pm Eastern Time. For YOUR local date/time please check HERE.

-Where?
Here at the blog! I will embed a window and post a link to the site, it will be either Ustream or Livestream. Still working on the details.

-Do I need an account?
I discovered you can log on with Twitter but it will post a tweet every time you enter a line (and can become annoying to your followers) or you can log on via Facebook, of course the best option is to open an account so you can chat easily.

-Is this chat video, text or audio?
ALL! I will be ON camera talking and there will be a written chat window as well, depending on the final program I use, you might be able to turn on your own camera and talk as well!! Still working on the details...

-How long will the chat run?
Dunno, one hour? Two? Depends on YOU!! :)

-Any special guests?
Errrr.... not this time. Maybe some fellow Moonies if they're up for it.

-Is this chat suitable for children?(no one asked this but just in case...)
Yes, I will make an effort to watch my mouth, I do tend to curse now and then, but for Moonies' sake, II'll tone it down.

-Will there be finger sandwiches and tea?
Ohh absolutely! You'll get to watch me eat them alll!

-Can we talk about anything else besides Sailor Moon?
Yeah, a little, I guess, but I won't deviate from topic for long, our common interest here is SM, right!? I'm sure you don't want to hear all about my obsession with Taylor Lautner....

-Taylor Lautner? Really?
Ohh HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beats Tuxie every single time!!

-But he's a wolf!!! Wolves stink!!!!
Gimme all that stank!!!!!!!!

-You deviated....
I know.

-So can I come to the chat and just watch without chatting?
Sure! But I encourage you to share your Moonie side with us, that's the whole purpose, right? TALK with a bunch of people who understand your Sailor Moon obsession. Plus I'll be making some games so you guys can score points! Remember once you get to 5 points, I will send you a gift.

-What is the gift?
I'll tell you during the chat.

-Will you post a reminder?
Well, this is the reminder, but I will tweet reminders and the URLs a couple of times during the chat.

-Anything else I should know?
Yes. I have a loud laughter.... an annoying one, like a witch, so moderate your computer volume.

Hope this answers all your questions! If I'm missing anything, let me know in the comment section.



And since I hate posts with no images in them, I paste this one: I mean, I'm not making fun of this girl, in fact I love her because she watched out for details and is really committed to the idea, but still LAWWWWLLLLL!!!! We'll give her an A for effort. :)






Bookmark and Share