April 27, 2010

Quick Post

Hi Moonies!!! I just came by really quick to share with you a cute find I had the other day.

I was participating at SCAD's "Sidewalk Arts Festival" a few days ago, an annual event where artists are invited to draw something on the sidewalk using chalk and imagination. After I finished my project I went around to see what other artists were producing but I had had only 4 hours of sleep, no food and three hours on my knees under the rain and cold, so I wasn't feeling so good but just before I left, I caught a glimpse of this super cute Sailor Moon chalk FanArt!! I wanted to hug this girl, and jump with her and talk about Moonie stuff or sing La Soldier...sadly I really really felt weird and just managed to ask her name.

Kate.



Awww... I'm sorry I can't give you guys more info on Kate, I'm guessing she was either an Illustration or Animation Major... SORRY KATE!! But look at that LUNA and ARTEMIS!!! Aren't they fantastic!?!? And the style of the senshis is sooo cooooll!!!! Usagi looks really sweet too. Awwww...



Yay!!! A really fun Moonie moment. Anyway, That's it. If you're curious, THIS is my sidewalk art thingie. Sadly it's not Moonie, but it has butterflies. x3


Bookmark and Share

April 27, 2010

Quick Post

Hi Moonies!!! I just came by really quick to share with you a cute find I had the other day.

I was participating at SCAD's "Sidewalk Arts Festival" a few days ago, an annual event where artists are invited to draw something on the sidewalk using chalk and imagination. After I finished my project I went around to see what other artists were producing but I had had only 4 hours of sleep, no food and three hours on my knees under the rain and cold, so I wasn't feeling so good but just before I left, I caught a glimpse of this super cute Sailor Moon chalk FanArt!! I wanted to hug this girl, and jump with her and talk about Moonie stuff or sing La Soldier...sadly I really really felt weird and just managed to ask her name.

Kate.



Awww... I'm sorry I can't give you guys more info on Kate, I'm guessing she was either an Illustration or Animation Major... SORRY KATE!! But look at that LUNA and ARTEMIS!!! Aren't they fantastic!?!? And the style of the senshis is sooo cooooll!!!! Usagi looks really sweet too. Awwww...



Yay!!! A really fun Moonie moment. Anyway, That's it. If you're curious, THIS is my sidewalk art thingie. Sadly it's not Moonie, but it has butterflies. x3


Bookmark and Share