April 30, 2010

Live Chat - Session 2.

In the poll I made a over year ago, we had a TIE between producing a Vlog/Podcast AND having a Live chat. I hate it that I keep letting you guys down with the podcast and such, but may I interest you in a second live chat??





Now, remember this is a Moonie chat, NOT a chat with "THE SUPERAWESOME ONE AND ONLY CYCYNNN!!" NO. It's no like that at all. I have encountered many people that think THEY are the stars and completely fail to talk about the subject. No, I want to talk about your experiences and fun memories or wtvr comes to mind SM related. Also I may make some games to make it fun AND to get the scoreboard numbers rolling!!

Schedule and hour was kind of conflicting last time, so I'll turn things around: Friday Night for the west, Saturday morning for the East.
Tentative date: Friday, May 21th, 2010 at night for Westerners and Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 in the morning for Easterners (that's a weird word). Exact times are TBA. It's still a couple weeks away so you can write down anything you'd like to talk about or clear out your evening so you can be there! XD!

Think you can make it?? Hope so!! :D Let me know if it is more convenient at another time.
Cya soon!

---------------------------

EDIT: I guess I was a little bit TOO unspecific about this. Easterners meaning the AMERICAS and Westerners meaning ASIA and OCEANIA (aka Brad and Chibi x3) I want them all to be there.

Bookmark and Share

April 30, 2010

Live Chat - Session 2.

In the poll I made a over year ago, we had a TIE between producing a Vlog/Podcast AND having a Live chat. I hate it that I keep letting you guys down with the podcast and such, but may I interest you in a second live chat??





Now, remember this is a Moonie chat, NOT a chat with "THE SUPERAWESOME ONE AND ONLY CYCYNNN!!" NO. It's no like that at all. I have encountered many people that think THEY are the stars and completely fail to talk about the subject. No, I want to talk about your experiences and fun memories or wtvr comes to mind SM related. Also I may make some games to make it fun AND to get the scoreboard numbers rolling!!

Schedule and hour was kind of conflicting last time, so I'll turn things around: Friday Night for the west, Saturday morning for the East.
Tentative date: Friday, May 21th, 2010 at night for Westerners and Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 in the morning for Easterners (that's a weird word). Exact times are TBA. It's still a couple weeks away so you can write down anything you'd like to talk about or clear out your evening so you can be there! XD!

Think you can make it?? Hope so!! :D Let me know if it is more convenient at another time.
Cya soon!

---------------------------

EDIT: I guess I was a little bit TOO unspecific about this. Easterners meaning the AMERICAS and Westerners meaning ASIA and OCEANIA (aka Brad and Chibi x3) I want them all to be there.

Bookmark and Share