March 9, 2010

Jack Skellington + Sailor Moon = Sailor Skellington?



OMG you guys! XD!!! This is all kinds of weird, but the GOOD kind of weird-- wait, is there such thing as a "good kind of weird"?? Who cares!?!? IT'S WEIRD! I kind of get the bow tie being the chest bow though, Hahaha!




I randomly found these at THIS japanese blog, in the SM category which seems to have other interesting posts, but you may also want to check out THIS post, about a Bratz Doll with a Moonesque transformation... Oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





wow...and I thought I was random.....



Bookmark and Share



March 9, 2010

Jack Skellington + Sailor Moon = Sailor Skellington?



OMG you guys! XD!!! This is all kinds of weird, but the GOOD kind of weird-- wait, is there such thing as a "good kind of weird"?? Who cares!?!? IT'S WEIRD! I kind of get the bow tie being the chest bow though, Hahaha!




I randomly found these at THIS japanese blog, in the SM category which seems to have other interesting posts, but you may also want to check out THIS post, about a Bratz Doll with a Moonesque transformation... Oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





wow...and I thought I was random.....



Bookmark and Share