March 18, 2010

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 13

I normally bang my head on the wall every new "I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay" entry because I always manage to let the awesome stuff slip from my hands because of stupid little reasons like I forgot, I was outbid, time finished, etc.

Ohh my dearestest ones, this time the head bangin' will be for a whole new reason: I foolishly let someone talk me out of it... "Oh c'mon, it's not an original, you can buy something else for that price, it's not even an original box, it's a Barbie box, and you have too much stuff already......"

I should've answered "WHO CAREEES!?!?!?!!!" and bought it.

Ahhh.. would've, should've, could've...bleeeeeeeh....




A custom made Eternal Sailor Moon. I dunno who made it. About 80 dlls if I recall correctly...ADORING IT!!!!! and yes, OMGWANT.


Bookmark and Share



March 18, 2010

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 13

I normally bang my head on the wall every new "I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay" entry because I always manage to let the awesome stuff slip from my hands because of stupid little reasons like I forgot, I was outbid, time finished, etc.

Ohh my dearestest ones, this time the head bangin' will be for a whole new reason: I foolishly let someone talk me out of it... "Oh c'mon, it's not an original, you can buy something else for that price, it's not even an original box, it's a Barbie box, and you have too much stuff already......"

I should've answered "WHO CAREEES!?!?!?!!!" and bought it.

Ahhh.. would've, should've, could've...bleeeeeeeh....




A custom made Eternal Sailor Moon. I dunno who made it. About 80 dlls if I recall correctly...ADORING IT!!!!! and yes, OMGWANT.


Bookmark and Share