March 4, 2010

End of Month Summary

So! The Cosplay Month is over and the numbers are in!! This month was the least commented month since the first year of existance of the SMObss!! YAY!!! Epic fail!!!! HAahhaaha!!

Nah, I really enjoyed all these posts and felt like I really accomplished a long time plan so YAY for Cycyn!!

Anyway, things are back to the usual, normal nonsense. I uploaded a new video and a poll related to it, so check that out and I hope you enjoy it.

And to finish this post off, here is a SUPER cute Serenity and Endymion drawing with a rather unique style by the Mexican artist Kimi-mo. TOTALLY ADORBS, right!?! X3333!!!




Love to all Moonies. <3


Bookmark and Share




March 4, 2010

End of Month Summary

So! The Cosplay Month is over and the numbers are in!! This month was the least commented month since the first year of existance of the SMObss!! YAY!!! Epic fail!!!! HAahhaaha!!

Nah, I really enjoyed all these posts and felt like I really accomplished a long time plan so YAY for Cycyn!!

Anyway, things are back to the usual, normal nonsense. I uploaded a new video and a poll related to it, so check that out and I hope you enjoy it.

And to finish this post off, here is a SUPER cute Serenity and Endymion drawing with a rather unique style by the Mexican artist Kimi-mo. TOTALLY ADORBS, right!?! X3333!!!




Love to all Moonies. <3


Bookmark and Share