February 11, 2010

Cosplay Month: Yes PLZ, Milady!




Milady aka Fleur Delice is a French artist who looks to me like she has tons of fun cosplaying. I dunno how I jumped to that conclusion by just looking these photos since they are barely smiling, but what can I say? I so want to join them!!!







What I also really enjoy is how she rendered her vision for the odangos in a different way... the pigtails are really curly, giving it more body and making the overall look of the costume very sweet. Also, I like the fact that she is trying to imitate the look of the ARTBOOKS, and not so much of the anime. She has mentioned that she's not a huge SM fan but enjoys this costume a lot... and it's okay that she's not a Moonie, she totally rocks the cosplay!!


You can see these and more pics at her cosplay.com page and her website (DOWN ATM)

Bookmark and Share



February 11, 2010

Cosplay Month: Yes PLZ, Milady!




Milady aka Fleur Delice is a French artist who looks to me like she has tons of fun cosplaying. I dunno how I jumped to that conclusion by just looking these photos since they are barely smiling, but what can I say? I so want to join them!!!







What I also really enjoy is how she rendered her vision for the odangos in a different way... the pigtails are really curly, giving it more body and making the overall look of the costume very sweet. Also, I like the fact that she is trying to imitate the look of the ARTBOOKS, and not so much of the anime. She has mentioned that she's not a huge SM fan but enjoys this costume a lot... and it's okay that she's not a Moonie, she totally rocks the cosplay!!


You can see these and more pics at her cosplay.com page and her website (DOWN ATM)

Bookmark and Share