February 15, 2010

Cosplay Month: Jumplove




Well there isn't much info on Jumplove, I've been having a hard time looking for this beautiful Chinese cosplayer... there were a couple of her pics on random anime blogs but they always cropped out her website so all I saw were these incredible photos that came -apparently- from the thin air.... until!!!!!!!........... Cosplay.com came to the rescue..!!!!!!!

Why do people do that?? Why post awesome pictures and not mention where they came from?? I try never to post ANYTHING unless there is a link I can provide... it's only fair.

Anyway. Jumplove is pure ETHERIALITY. Don't want to go into lame descriptions, the photos speak for themselves, and OH MY, do they say such beautiful things!







You can take a look at the full set of pictures HERE and visit Jumplove's blog..and if anyone can read chinese, then you already have more info on her than I do. XDDDDD


Bookmark and Share



February 15, 2010

Cosplay Month: Jumplove




Well there isn't much info on Jumplove, I've been having a hard time looking for this beautiful Chinese cosplayer... there were a couple of her pics on random anime blogs but they always cropped out her website so all I saw were these incredible photos that came -apparently- from the thin air.... until!!!!!!!........... Cosplay.com came to the rescue..!!!!!!!

Why do people do that?? Why post awesome pictures and not mention where they came from?? I try never to post ANYTHING unless there is a link I can provide... it's only fair.

Anyway. Jumplove is pure ETHERIALITY. Don't want to go into lame descriptions, the photos speak for themselves, and OH MY, do they say such beautiful things!







You can take a look at the full set of pictures HERE and visit Jumplove's blog..and if anyone can read chinese, then you already have more info on her than I do. XDDDDD


Bookmark and Share