February 22, 2010

Cosplay Month: Sailor Moon -ish Wedding Dresses





I have talked about my fascination with Usagi in her Princess form before, and I have also posted many photos that make me really excited because they are "look alikes". We now know that Naoko inspiration were real life wedding dresses, and so I present to you, a small collection of look alikes I have accumulated in my journeys around the web. It's not exactly a cosplay post but kind of related...

Hope you enjoy!















Bookmark and Share



February 22, 2010

Cosplay Month: Sailor Moon -ish Wedding Dresses





I have talked about my fascination with Usagi in her Princess form before, and I have also posted many photos that make me really excited because they are "look alikes". We now know that Naoko inspiration were real life wedding dresses, and so I present to you, a small collection of look alikes I have accumulated in my journeys around the web. It's not exactly a cosplay post but kind of related...

Hope you enjoy!















Bookmark and Share