January 29, 2010

The Sailor Moon Obsession Blog's Cosplay Month!



Well, there are a few cosplayers I've been wanting to post about , and then I realized that I've been procrastinating for over a year!! Yesh..... BIG FAIL..... but I'm going to push myself to get this done!

So beginning Feb 1st, I will publish only cosplay related articles. Entries will be on the regular 4-5 day basis.

Why??

I dunno why. I kinda feel like it... just a weird whimsical impulse....

Anyway, I hope you guys are excited.... because I'm NOT!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!! What did I get myself into !?!?!

It's sooooooo NOT a big deal. xD! Anyway, just some Cosplayers I enjoy and I really have wanted to talk about for a long time now.



Bookmark and Share



January 29, 2010

The Sailor Moon Obsession Blog's Cosplay Month!



Well, there are a few cosplayers I've been wanting to post about , and then I realized that I've been procrastinating for over a year!! Yesh..... BIG FAIL..... but I'm going to push myself to get this done!

So beginning Feb 1st, I will publish only cosplay related articles. Entries will be on the regular 4-5 day basis.

Why??

I dunno why. I kinda feel like it... just a weird whimsical impulse....

Anyway, I hope you guys are excited.... because I'm NOT!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!! What did I get myself into !?!?!

It's sooooooo NOT a big deal. xD! Anyway, just some Cosplayers I enjoy and I really have wanted to talk about for a long time now.



Bookmark and Share