January 14, 2010

Holy Mother of Awesome Bento Lunches!

I can't say much except for : OOOMMMGGG WOOOOOW!!!!!!!







TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Misako even put the shiny parts of the hair, earrings and eyelashes!!! I won't even make myself a sandwich for work 'cause I'm so lazy!Most times, I get something non-healthy and call it a day... Imagine the love in this Moonie's body and mind not only to wake up early (or go late to bed) to make all the details perfect, but also to EAT it.... I'd rather see it rot in the fridge than destroy such a beautiful piece of foodwork!

So sorry to say that I have no idea what she used as base ingredients, there is obviously some trace of nori (seaweed) and fish paste (I'm guessing), but we couldn't get them on this side of the world anyway (*punchBrad*)...

Enjoy the rest of Misako's gorgeous lunchbox art over at her blog. She has other lunches, one for each Senshi, to be exact. There is a small kanji on the bottom of each page that reads SUGI NO PEEJI (次のページ ) which is NEXT PAGE, in case you don't know where to find the rest of the pics. ;)


MMMmmhhh.... *craves Japanese food*......yummeh....



Bookmark and Share



January 14, 2010

Holy Mother of Awesome Bento Lunches!

I can't say much except for : OOOMMMGGG WOOOOOW!!!!!!!







TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Misako even put the shiny parts of the hair, earrings and eyelashes!!! I won't even make myself a sandwich for work 'cause I'm so lazy!Most times, I get something non-healthy and call it a day... Imagine the love in this Moonie's body and mind not only to wake up early (or go late to bed) to make all the details perfect, but also to EAT it.... I'd rather see it rot in the fridge than destroy such a beautiful piece of foodwork!

So sorry to say that I have no idea what she used as base ingredients, there is obviously some trace of nori (seaweed) and fish paste (I'm guessing), but we couldn't get them on this side of the world anyway (*punchBrad*)...

Enjoy the rest of Misako's gorgeous lunchbox art over at her blog. She has other lunches, one for each Senshi, to be exact. There is a small kanji on the bottom of each page that reads SUGI NO PEEJI (次のページ ) which is NEXT PAGE, in case you don't know where to find the rest of the pics. ;)


MMMmmhhh.... *craves Japanese food*......yummeh....



Bookmark and Share