January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Hello to all!!!!

OMG, it feels like forever since I last posted something, but I finally finished these wallpapers I had planned a few weeks ago. I wanted to make one for each Senshi but, this one exhausted me so I kind of shied away from the others.

I made two versions, both are girlie, but one is...errr... lets say "friendlier" if my excessive use of colors hurt your eyes. :p







I know the boots are supposed to be red here, but I really like them white, and if you're wondering about the crown, it's not really there, it's just symbolic.

Anyway, Hope you like them and I wish you a very healthy and prosperous new year...and decade! :)


Bookmark and Share



==========================================


UPDATE: 1600x1200 Hi-res images are finally up....Yesh, you're welcome XD!




January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Hello to all!!!!

OMG, it feels like forever since I last posted something, but I finally finished these wallpapers I had planned a few weeks ago. I wanted to make one for each Senshi but, this one exhausted me so I kind of shied away from the others.

I made two versions, both are girlie, but one is...errr... lets say "friendlier" if my excessive use of colors hurt your eyes. :p







I know the boots are supposed to be red here, but I really like them white, and if you're wondering about the crown, it's not really there, it's just symbolic.

Anyway, Hope you like them and I wish you a very healthy and prosperous new year...and decade! :)


Bookmark and Share



==========================================


UPDATE: 1600x1200 Hi-res images are finally up....Yesh, you're welcome XD!