October 15, 2009

Wha???? SM even had a tetris game?!?!

Sailor Moon TETRIS!! How can I be this ignorant about Sailor Moon games?? Well, maybe because I'm not a gamer at all, but I thought I had a general idea of what kind of games where out in the market. Apparently, I still got a lot to learn.

And... THEY EVEN HAVE THE CUTEST COMMERCIAL FOR THIS, it fills my heart with the case of AAAawwwwww-s!!! <3




Chibicommercials FTW!!!!!!!

Maybe most of you knew about this SM Tetris game but this is what I love about SM: There is always something new to discover out there.


Bookmark and Share



October 15, 2009

Wha???? SM even had a tetris game?!?!

Sailor Moon TETRIS!! How can I be this ignorant about Sailor Moon games?? Well, maybe because I'm not a gamer at all, but I thought I had a general idea of what kind of games where out in the market. Apparently, I still got a lot to learn.

And... THEY EVEN HAVE THE CUTEST COMMERCIAL FOR THIS, it fills my heart with the case of AAAawwwwww-s!!! <3




Chibicommercials FTW!!!!!!!

Maybe most of you knew about this SM Tetris game but this is what I love about SM: There is always something new to discover out there.


Bookmark and Share