October 23, 2009

Pricess Kakyuu dances.

Hmmm... I rarely see any Kakyuu merch, but this figure made my jaw drop right down to the first floor (I'm on a fourth floor xD!)



Apparently it's not new (2006), but it's new to me!! I've looked for a figure like this FOR YEARS!!, I've never seen it, not even on Ebay. I feel like... like.... LIKE I NEED IT!!!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Stupid consumerism. Dx!!


Bookmark and Share



October 23, 2009

Pricess Kakyuu dances.

Hmmm... I rarely see any Kakyuu merch, but this figure made my jaw drop right down to the first floor (I'm on a fourth floor xD!)



Apparently it's not new (2006), but it's new to me!! I've looked for a figure like this FOR YEARS!!, I've never seen it, not even on Ebay. I feel like... like.... LIKE I NEED IT!!!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Stupid consumerism. Dx!!


Bookmark and Share