September 30, 2009

Orgel Fantasia




I think it's fairly obvious where the inspiration for this photo is from. I really really love the "Orgel Fantasia" Cd. It was my first official SM Cd back when there was no internet and limited sources to get original stuff, so it holds a special place in my heart. <3

I bought this doll about a year ago but I barely got a chance to actually have it in my hands and play with it. I'm not sure who made this dress, but I remember seeing the doll in THIS collection before I bought it on Ebay. Even though the doll is just a regular Irwin doll, I'm still in love with it, she looks so..... so..... what's the word??



Sophisticated.



And yes, the Taj Mahal picture in the BG is just a blatant ripoff by Cycyn. KTHXBYE.





Bookmark and Share

September 30, 2009

Orgel Fantasia




I think it's fairly obvious where the inspiration for this photo is from. I really really love the "Orgel Fantasia" Cd. It was my first official SM Cd back when there was no internet and limited sources to get original stuff, so it holds a special place in my heart. <3

I bought this doll about a year ago but I barely got a chance to actually have it in my hands and play with it. I'm not sure who made this dress, but I remember seeing the doll in THIS collection before I bought it on Ebay. Even though the doll is just a regular Irwin doll, I'm still in love with it, she looks so..... so..... what's the word??



Sophisticated.



And yes, the Taj Mahal picture in the BG is just a blatant ripoff by Cycyn. KTHXBYE.





Bookmark and Share