September 8, 2009

Once Upon a WIN!!!

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER is one hell of an addictive group of blogs that range from CUTE KITTEHS to FUN CHARTS and even a bit of ENGRISH; they are the geniuses behind the "FAIL" thingie, and "teh lolzpeak dat iz populr". Hours of fun are guaranteed at any of these blogs. But OF COURSE, there is one that caught my eye today:


Once Upon a Win: Epic Wins from when we were kids.


Need I say more?? This page is SO FULL OF WIN!!! I am totally an 80's kid so I usually love to come by this page just for the nostalgia, and I'm always surprised to see how many things that were "cool" back then are so forgotten now. Whenever I find something that REALLY gives me a blast from the past, I'm like: "OOOHHHHH YYYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVED THATTT!!!! I REMEMBER IT NOW!!"

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. I freaked out when....




Is it that old to cause blasts from the past??? Bleh who cares, IT'S STILL FULL OF WIN!!! Visiting this site and giving SM thumbs up won't make much of a difference, in fact, nothing at all will happen, but still, I just had to vote!!! XD!

There is no specific page to where this is as new things get added constantly and past entries get pushed back, but I found it around page 42.

Visit Nostalgic Win! for more awesome blasts from the past.



Bookmark and Share

September 8, 2009

Once Upon a WIN!!!

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER is one hell of an addictive group of blogs that range from CUTE KITTEHS to FUN CHARTS and even a bit of ENGRISH; they are the geniuses behind the "FAIL" thingie, and "teh lolzpeak dat iz populr". Hours of fun are guaranteed at any of these blogs. But OF COURSE, there is one that caught my eye today:


Once Upon a Win: Epic Wins from when we were kids.


Need I say more?? This page is SO FULL OF WIN!!! I am totally an 80's kid so I usually love to come by this page just for the nostalgia, and I'm always surprised to see how many things that were "cool" back then are so forgotten now. Whenever I find something that REALLY gives me a blast from the past, I'm like: "OOOHHHHH YYYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVED THATTT!!!! I REMEMBER IT NOW!!"

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. I freaked out when....




Is it that old to cause blasts from the past??? Bleh who cares, IT'S STILL FULL OF WIN!!! Visiting this site and giving SM thumbs up won't make much of a difference, in fact, nothing at all will happen, but still, I just had to vote!!! XD!

There is no specific page to where this is as new things get added constantly and past entries get pushed back, but I found it around page 42.

Visit Nostalgic Win! for more awesome blasts from the past.



Bookmark and Share