September 4, 2009

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 11

Hmmm.... I haven't done one of these in a while, but normally the "I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay" section is reserved for cool or hard to find Sailor Moon items up for sale on different auction sites that for one reason or another never got to buy. The problem is that now all the good stuff is being tweeted and now I DO get my hands on some stuff (*broke all the time--shakefist to Dees*)


But anyway, here is something that I DIDN'T buy 'cause.... you know... SIZE. XD




OMG WAIT. It could have been for my niece!!!!... wait no. My nice is already 12. My OTHER niece!!... wait...no, about 5 or 6 now. DAMN!! HHAHAHA!


Anyway, just a cute little thing. :3


Bookmark and Share

September 4, 2009

I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 11

Hmmm.... I haven't done one of these in a while, but normally the "I saw and didn't buy it on Ebay" section is reserved for cool or hard to find Sailor Moon items up for sale on different auction sites that for one reason or another never got to buy. The problem is that now all the good stuff is being tweeted and now I DO get my hands on some stuff (*broke all the time--shakefist to Dees*)


But anyway, here is something that I DIDN'T buy 'cause.... you know... SIZE. XD




OMG WAIT. It could have been for my niece!!!!... wait no. My nice is already 12. My OTHER niece!!... wait...no, about 5 or 6 now. DAMN!! HHAHAHA!


Anyway, just a cute little thing. :3


Bookmark and Share