September 21, 2009

And... we have a new FAVE!!!! Olivia Munn!!

I enjoy watching internet shows, and one of my favorites is Attack of the Show. I'm a fan of the hostess, Olivia Munn, and last year she made me super happy by cosplaying as Sailor Moon. I follow Olivia via Twitter and her blog. She is currently finishing her first book (must-buy) and she asked if any fans were interested in making fan art and of course, Cycyn wanted to participate in her book. I asked her for the deadline for fanart submissions and.... she actually REPLIED! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!! LOOSER GETS EXCITED!!! *points to self*




:3


So why is this relevant??? Just had to show that I REALLY AM an Olivia Munn fan, and the point I'm trying to get to is: Today's entry at her blog made me loose my breath for second.


Behind the scenes… Of my photoshoot yesterday for a special spread I did for the inside of my new book I just finished writing. The book comes out next summer! And this spread is “Great Females in History.” And yes, Sailor Moon is my hero.


So, having my fave Olivia being an ACTUAL fan of our beloved Sailor Moon..... I'm Hyperventilating here PEOPLE.... !!!!.... FUuuuuu ....... FFffuuuuuuu..... FFffffuuuuuuuuu...... move back, I need some air.




Sadly, she closed fan art submissions a few weeks early and I didn't get a chance to send mine in. Still love her though. <3
Bookmark and Share

September 21, 2009

And... we have a new FAVE!!!! Olivia Munn!!

I enjoy watching internet shows, and one of my favorites is Attack of the Show. I'm a fan of the hostess, Olivia Munn, and last year she made me super happy by cosplaying as Sailor Moon. I follow Olivia via Twitter and her blog. She is currently finishing her first book (must-buy) and she asked if any fans were interested in making fan art and of course, Cycyn wanted to participate in her book. I asked her for the deadline for fanart submissions and.... she actually REPLIED! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!! LOOSER GETS EXCITED!!! *points to self*




:3


So why is this relevant??? Just had to show that I REALLY AM an Olivia Munn fan, and the point I'm trying to get to is: Today's entry at her blog made me loose my breath for second.


Behind the scenes… Of my photoshoot yesterday for a special spread I did for the inside of my new book I just finished writing. The book comes out next summer! And this spread is “Great Females in History.” And yes, Sailor Moon is my hero.


So, having my fave Olivia being an ACTUAL fan of our beloved Sailor Moon..... I'm Hyperventilating here PEOPLE.... !!!!.... FUuuuuu ....... FFffuuuuuuu..... FFffffuuuuuuuuu...... move back, I need some air.




Sadly, she closed fan art submissions a few weeks early and I didn't get a chance to send mine in. Still love her though. <3
Bookmark and Share