August 15, 2009

Tuxie!!

FINALLY!!!!!!! Wow, this drawing made me bleed, cry, and sweat, and I'm sure there are still PLENTY of mistakes, but here he finally is: THE SAILOR MOON OBSESSION BLOG SECOND ANNIVERSARY "TUXEDO MASK" CONMEMORATIVE DRAWING!!





It's wallpaper size 1200x1600, quite large, actually, I only ask that IF you redistribute, please credit and link back. Oh and here is a close-up of the face, I really like his face up close but not so much from a distance... I wonder why. Oh well!



Hope you like!!



Bookmark and Share

August 15, 2009

Tuxie!!

FINALLY!!!!!!! Wow, this drawing made me bleed, cry, and sweat, and I'm sure there are still PLENTY of mistakes, but here he finally is: THE SAILOR MOON OBSESSION BLOG SECOND ANNIVERSARY "TUXEDO MASK" CONMEMORATIVE DRAWING!!





It's wallpaper size 1200x1600, quite large, actually, I only ask that IF you redistribute, please credit and link back. Oh and here is a close-up of the face, I really like his face up close but not so much from a distance... I wonder why. Oh well!



Hope you like!!



Bookmark and Share