August 27, 2009

Super Twins.


..........................


................



.......................................

Super Twins is a story about twins who has some magical powers from some kind of a ring. Two little girls will be transforming into the characters of Jen and Nads. The trailer that was shown, shows that the uniforms are a lot similar to SailorMoon. But the costumes are now different to what was seen through the teaser. The one underneath is now the official costumes of the twins.



-Article from Chakaminute.


..............................






More info HERE.


This is a Filipino show that aired in 2007 and apparently had a modest amount of success. I will omit my opinion as I have not seen the show and have no right to judge it. However, I would like to share this memorable quote posted in a related site:

The show’s director, Dominic Zapata, cleared things out by saying, “If you find similarities, it is outright coincidental"



Oh, sorry I found similarities. My bad.



Bookmark and Share

August 27, 2009

Super Twins.


..........................


................



.......................................

Super Twins is a story about twins who has some magical powers from some kind of a ring. Two little girls will be transforming into the characters of Jen and Nads. The trailer that was shown, shows that the uniforms are a lot similar to SailorMoon. But the costumes are now different to what was seen through the teaser. The one underneath is now the official costumes of the twins.



-Article from Chakaminute.


..............................






More info HERE.


This is a Filipino show that aired in 2007 and apparently had a modest amount of success. I will omit my opinion as I have not seen the show and have no right to judge it. However, I would like to share this memorable quote posted in a related site:

The show’s director, Dominic Zapata, cleared things out by saying, “If you find similarities, it is outright coincidental"



Oh, sorry I found similarities. My bad.



Bookmark and Share